Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi never learnt a thing (Page 3)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Sorry Rashi fans her good track didn't last long, I knew it, I said it that these kalakaries are too much a part of her, that she is not tolerant or a good person, as a result one day already she's planning some evil deed.

I hope now all the Rashi fans turn and become fans of good people rather then supporting this girl as she cannot be redeemed.

@bold LOL I think I deserved that

However I am not giving up on the girl yet. I want to see the whole scene and rashi ended up taking the help of her mum again. It is really disappointing for me I have to admit but I am a optimist and just hope for the best. Maybe after all her other kalakari's come out she will finally redeem herself completly and I just hope that they will come out soon.

For me she has taken one step in the wrong direction in the moment but maybe it will be only this one step. Also as long as she is not going to hurt anyone physicaly or emotional I am willing to give her a chance.

I am a fan of gohem, goki, vishal and of course my heroine koki. I could become a fan of rashi, if she redeems herself once and for all. In the moment I give her the benefit of the doubt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharsh-JollyJabeen-ani_gr

Alexandrarose Senior Member
Alexandrarose
Alexandrarose

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
so what she didn't harm anyone.. she is trying to get everyone talk to her.. they are her family she can't see them ignoring her.. she kind of likes gopi now and seriously do she have any other option than kalakari??? she tried everything but no result.. she don't know how to by heart i am sure most of people in this forum too don't know sanskrit.. and how can we expect rashi to cry for i year like gopi and even if she do noone is gonna mind it and koki is not gonna let them mind it.. kalakarni rashi is much better than cry baby rashi as long as it don't split gopi and ahem and she doesn't fake love for jigar.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharsh-JollyJabeen-

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Right Suk, some of us have been saying that she will never change.. Will do more kalakaris and will be in big trouble.. LOL...

shineharshsuk19-JollyJabeen-

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarastella

so what she didn't harm anyone.. she is trying to get everyone talk to her.. they are her family she can't see them ignoring her.. she kind of likes gopi now and seriously do she have any other option than kalakari??? she tried everything but no result.. she don't know how to by heart i am sure most of people in this forum too don't know sanskrit.. and how can we expect rashi to cry for i year like gopi and even if she do noone is gonna mind it and koki is not gonna let them mind it.. kalakarni rashi is much better than cry baby rashi as long as it don't split gopi and ahem and she doesn't fake love for jigar.. 

Oh please.. She has been ignored for a day not a lifetime... And what has she actually tried. Offered to help in the chores.. She should have been doing work  anyway... 
Its not nice to pretend to do things just to get into some one's good books. It will never help in the long run.
The point is.. She is getting what she deserved. She better not cry about it for some time. So when this latest set of her 'pretends' are exposed, she will again shed some tears and go back to her ways? Why cannot she just ask Baa to teach her Geetha instead of pretending? TOO much work for Rashi huh??

shineharshsuk19-JollyJabeen-

-Jitu- Goldie
-Jitu-
-Jitu-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

for those who are not in the loop sbs shows  rashi doing prayers  with baa n kokila n hetal n she recites some shaloks  by heart but what everyone does not know she is using bluetooth devices urmilla is  saying the prayer n rashi is repeating it Angry

So whats the big deal about it. LOL

shineharsh-JollyJabeen-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Sorry Rashi fans her good track didn't last long, I knew it, I said it that these kalakaries are too much a part of her, that she is not tolerant or a good person, as a result one day already she's planning some evil deed.

I hope now all the Rashi fans turn and become fans of good people rather then supporting this girl as she cannot be redeemed.

@bold LOL I think I deserved that

However I am not giving up on the girl yet. I want to see the whole scene and rashi ended up taking the help of her mum again. It is really disappointing for me I have to admit but I am a optimist and just hope for the best. Maybe after all her other kalakari's come out she will finally redeem herself completly and I just hope that they will come out soon.

For me she has taken one step in the wrong direction in the moment but maybe it will be only this one step. Also as long as she is not going to hurt anyone physicaly or emotional I am willing to give her a chance.

I am a fan of gohem, goki, vishal and of course my heroine koki. I could become a fan of rashi, if she redeems herself once and for all. In the moment I give her the benefit of the doubt

You so did Kristin...LOL you were always saying you don't like her Nafisa that's why you saying that she's changed. So I'm rubbing it in now babe...lol

shineharshIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Right Suk, some of us have been saying that she will never change.. Will do more kalakaris and will be in big trouble.. LOL...
oh yes i agree

shineharsh-JollyJabeen-

shineharsh Senior Member
shineharsh
shineharsh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Rashi's change was like a water bubble.Though water bubble never dwells,rashi can never learn and change permanently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top