Rashi never learnt a thing - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Raashi's only doing kalakari's to get the MB family to be impressed with her๐Ÿ˜† I think she's impatient and wants everyone to forgive her quickly,i don't think she'll go back to hurting people,perhaps she really has learned the value of everyone๐Ÿ˜›

at least one person who thinks like me. Thanks chika ๐Ÿค—

I also don't think that rashi is going back to hurting people and just wanting to be the maharani (is that spelled right?) of the house again. She just wants a fresh start and wishes to get on with everone again. Properly not able to wait for it patiently
Originally posted by d-luna88

at least one person who thinks like me. Thanks chika ๐Ÿค—

I also don't think that rashi is going back to hurting people and just wanting to be the maharani (is that spelled right?) of the house again. She just wants a fresh start and wishes to get on with everone again. Properly not able to wait for it patiently

Kristin,i'll be there for you (8)๐Ÿ˜†

Kristin,i'll be there for you (8)๐Ÿ˜†

It's a slippery slope girls!!!
Instead of being real (like she said she wanted to be yesterday) she's decided to use a kalakari to impress the Modi's again - which is what she has been doing since the first day. So although she is trying to be positive she is once again using negative tactics and also addvice that her mum has given her.
How long is it going to take before her mum starts influencing her to do more and more negative acts?
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

It's a slippery slope girls!!!
Instead of being real (like she said she wanted to be yesterday) she's decided to use a kalakari to impress the Modi's again - which is what she has been doing since the first day. So although she is trying to be positive she is once again using negative tactics and also addvice that her mum has given her.
How long is it going to take before her mum starts influencing her to do more and more negative acts?

True Najma,oh Raashi when will you realise?!

True Najma,oh Raashi when will you realise?!

You are right Nazma. However I just hope that Rashi will not let her influenced that much by her mother anymore. She has seen her true face and has seen that she doesn't want to be such a person. And as I said before we are still not sure how it came to this kalakari. It might not have been Rashi, who ran to her mother for help but Urmi, who ran after rashi and pleaded her to do this. Rashi is still a little weak towards urmi so she might have agreed. Urmi is still her mother and wants the best for rashi or what she thinks is the best. But should this kalakari fail this could be the final drop for rashi to stop believing in her mother totally. (Yes I am dreaming here๐Ÿ˜ญ)

You are right Nazma. However I just hope that Rashi will not let her influenced that much by her mother anymore. She has seen her true face and has seen that she doesn't want to be such a person. And as I said before we are still not sure how it came to this kalakari. It might not have been Rashi, who ran to her mother for help but Urmi, who ran after rashi and pleaded her to do this. Rashi is still a little weak towards urmi so she might have agreed. Urmi is still her mother and wants the best for rashi or what she thinks is the best. But should this kalakari fail this could be the final drop for rashi to stop believing in her mother totally. (Yes I am dreaming here๐Ÿ˜ญ)

You really are dreaming here!!
1. Rashi would have to tell Urmi that they were having a puja and that baa was back which would lead to the whole kalakari taking place!!
2. Rashi has seen the truth of her mum but if she's able to be taken in by her mum after just one day then there's no hope for her!!

I have a feeling that this kalakari may do it's job and impress baa!! Therefore be a way of luring Rashi back to the dark side!!

You really are dreaming here!!
1. Rashi would have to tell Urmi that they were having a puja and that baa was back which would lead to the whole kalakari taking place!!
2. Rashi has seen the truth of her mum but if she's able to be taken in by her mum after just one day then there's no hope for her!!

I have a feeling that this kalakari may do it's job and impress baa!! Therefore be a way of luring Rashi back to the dark side!!

๐Ÿ˜ญ I know I know. But just because Rashi tells her about the pooja doesn't mean that she asked for her mum's help as well. Also someone else might have told her. I am sure Kinjal was informed about her baa's arrival.

By this time it will be two after leaving Urmi and also about a week since Urmi did this really evil thing with the blood donation. We know how evil Urmi is and that she has always been evil but for rashi it is different. She has been so used to do this evil things and been told that it was alright and not wrong. Evil habits are hard to break as they say and I am really shocked with myself for saying this right now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ญ I know I know. But just because Rashi tells her about the pooja doesn't mean that she asked for her mum's help as well. Also someone else might have told her. I am sure Kinjal was informed about her baa's arrival.

By this time it will be two after leaving Urmi and also about a week since Urmi did this really evil thing with the blood donation. We know how evil Urmi is and that she has always been evil but for rashi it is different. She has been so used to do this evil things and been told that it was alright and not wrong. Evil habits are hard to break as they say and I am really shocked with myself for saying this right now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shocked Shocked is right!!!

But I'll let you live in your dream world until Rashi brings it crashing down!!!

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shocked is right!!!

But I'll let you live in your dream world until Rashi brings it crashing down!!!

Thanks and she properly will by next week. But I want to live in my ideal world till then ๐Ÿ˜†
Kristin, I said earlier that we must have her as a baddie in the MM, not baddies out of the MM otherwise, what use are there? for the duration of the show, one week to the end of the show, she will turn good.

baddies in serials add to the entertainment value, after all the bad or evil thing is not happening to us, we are seeing it happening to a character and we want that character to overcome that evil, which she will, and she is doing, look at today with the sev puri, Rashi turned to Gopi and said you are right, you know kakiji more then me, wow, that is good overcoming, but if Gopi won all the time it would be a boring show for us, she they will turn Rashi bad and stay that way to entertain us, so to me Rashi as a character now is being developed they are trying to show her as having the ability to think, which in the past she didn't, she would just act without thinking, and as a result got into trouble most of the time.