Rashi never learnt a thing - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i was thinking in this chaat scene rashi is not negative.. she just help gopi.. thats not her kalakari..
Huh? What did I miss? ðŸ˜•
I had a feeling  to .   that rashie was going to go back to her old ways too.   It was just a matter of minutes.
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Huh? What did I miss? ðŸ˜•

Exactly my thoughts. Didn't understand what topic creator and everyone is talking about?
for those who are not in the loop sbs shows  rashi doing prayers  with baa n kokila n hetal n she recites some shaloks  by heart but what everyone does not know she is using bluetooth devices urmilla is  saying the prayer n rashi is repeating it ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by suk19

for those who are not in the loop sbs shows  rashi doing prayers  with baa n kokila n hetal n she recites some shaloks  by heart but what everyone does not know she is using bluetooth devices urmilla is  saying the prayer n rashi is repeating it ðŸ˜¡

Thanks for that suk. Will check it out. Knew Rashi's true colors would show sooner rather than later.

So anyone still think she has changed/improved?
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Sorry Rashi fans her good track didn't last long, I knew it, I said it that these kalakaries are too much a part of her, that she is not tolerant or a good person, as a result one day already she's planning some evil deed.

I hope now all the Rashi fans turn and become fans of good people rather then supporting this girl as she cannot be redeemed.

@bold 😆 I think I deserved that

However I am not giving up on the girl yet. I want to see the whole scene and rashi ended up taking the help of her mum again. It is really disappointing for me I have to admit but I am a optimist and just hope for the best. Maybe after all her other kalakari's come out she will finally redeem herself completly and I just hope that they will come out soon.

For me she has taken one step in the wrong direction in the moment but maybe it will be only this one step. Also as long as she is not going to hurt anyone physicaly or emotional I am willing to give her a chance.

I am a fan of gohem, goki, vishal and of course my heroine koki. I could become a fan of rashi, if she redeems herself once and for all. In the moment I give her the benefit of the doubt
so what she didn't harm anyone.. she is trying to get everyone talk to her.. they are her family she can't see them ignoring her.. she kind of likes gopi now and seriously do she have any other option than kalakari??? she tried everything but no result.. she don't know how to by heart i am sure most of people in this forum too don't know sanskrit.. and how can we expect rashi to cry for i year like gopi and even if she do noone is gonna mind it and koki is not gonna let them mind it.. kalakarni rashi is much better than cry baby rashi as long as it don't split gopi and ahem and she doesn't fake love for jigar.. 
Right Suk, some of us have been saying that she will never change.. Will do more kalakaris and will be in big trouble.. 😆...
Originally posted by sarastella

so what she didn't harm anyone.. she is trying to get everyone talk to her.. they are her family she can't see them ignoring her.. she kind of likes gopi now and seriously do she have any other option than kalakari??? she tried everything but no result.. she don't know how to by heart i am sure most of people in this forum too don't know sanskrit.. and how can we expect rashi to cry for i year like gopi and even if she do noone is gonna mind it and koki is not gonna let them mind it.. kalakarni rashi is much better than cry baby rashi as long as it don't split gopi and ahem and she doesn't fake love for jigar.. 

Oh please.. She has been ignored for a day not a lifetime... And what has she actually tried. Offered to help in the chores.. She should have been doing work  anyway... 
Its not nice to pretend to do things just to get into some one's good books. It will never help in the long run.
The point is.. She is getting what she deserved. She better not cry about it for some time. So when this latest set of her 'pretends' are exposed, she will again shed some tears and go back to her ways? Why cannot she just ask Baa to teach her Geetha instead of pretending? TOO much work for Rashi huh??