Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DRASHTI NISHANT N VIVIAN ROCKED - Page 4

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 He was given much footage in the show, edited maaneet together dance what we saw in sbs but Ekta mata failed.In the end Maneet stand beside each othe rwith maan's hand on geet's shoulder itself  enough to proove they are hawwt,they share best onscreen chemestry.They need not jump to prove their chemistry. But DD really signed some ekta show I will def respect her decission bcz It is her feature. Fans are just to see her work. Besides all I want to see GURTI together in Season-2.We have seen Gc signed a punju movie with other heroine we have respected his decission. and also help his movie sucess but chemistry  is one thing which is a comfort zone of professionals which shd be from both the sides and they def share that comfort.DD and nishant's dance seem to be mechanical same is GC with shanaya .U can point out the difference in Kurba hua lift itself. Mahi mahi,valentine special &  choti bahu holi dance. they look so real. it was their comfort level & understanding.Individually Gc rocked tashan me rehna and nishant dance looked like jumping.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

@To the topic maker:This is my final warning to u ...Since morning u hv been making post with a only objective to instigate fights in the forum by praising one actor and indirectly bashing other actor ...in case u r not aware of IF's COC ,.then here it is ..plss go through it

U hv every right to praise an actor's performance but not at the cost of deliberately putting down the other actor of the show and instigating fights in the forum ...

If anymore such posts are opened by u again ,then Geet Development team will b forced to ban your ID ...

@All others:If u all find the post instigating ,then there is always a report option rather than attacking the topic maker ..plss follow that next time ..

**Topic closed
Geet DT