Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Pride and Prejudice... (Page 4)

Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yeh toh wahi baat hui...
jana tha japan pahuch gaye cheen...

they started off in the rite track but they have no idea where they are going now...

kyunki pilot( Rajeev ) ne saath chod diya.. Wink

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deeya

Originally posted by kashishdabest

deeya, the story isnt just like sujal and kashish but aamna and rajeev too bcoz even they dodnt get along at first phir dheere dheere un ka pyar deewanagi ki hadh ko paar kargaya Wink Wink LOL

u r rite summi....

same story..

pehli takraar aur phir pyar...

first they were not talking to eachother and then when they became friends, their friendship sson turned into love..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

exactly deeya sweety, aamna aur rajeev ki life aur sujal aur kashish ki life bohat similar hai, if u take out all the piyush and other mess then aamna and rajeev's love and life is just as sacred and pure as sujal and kashish, well who knows, cud be moreWink

Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOL

i got scared summi... i thought piyush kaha sey aagaya..
thenwas releived when i read the rest..

duaa karo tht there is no piyush anytime.. Confused
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
LOL yaar daro math, bohat saare logon se naam jora gaya aamna ka lekin rahi woh humesha rajeev ki hi hai, aaj bhi jab itne saare aadmion ne aamna ke saath kaam kiya aur itni saari larkion ne rajeev ke saath, they are still sooo much in love aur unki jodi is kadar zabardast hai kelog taraste hain unhe saath dekhne ke liye, just like us. reel life mein tho unkay beech koi aagaya lekin real life mein unke beech koi nahin aa sakta, unke beech jagah hi nahin bachi kisi teesray ki, thats how close they are Wink LOL
Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
the most rumour i heard was tht aamna left rajeev 4 gurri... Ouch Ouch

i swear i got so angry tht i tore the ppr... Angry Angry

i got shouted at by my gran.. as i read it in her house... i tore before anyone else cld read it LOL LOL
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
LOL deeya well done, agar mein bhi tumhari jagah hoti tho aise hi karti LOL LOL Wink
Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
my god...
the way she screamed... abhi bhi unki aawaz merai kaano mein joonjti hai... she wanted to read the article as well....

the article was so ridiculous.. anyone will b really mad to leave Rajeev for tht gurri ( on offence meant )
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
yh i no wot u mean but aamna wud never do that, she hates gurri's guts and she loves rajeev's LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index