Pride and Prejudice... - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
deeya, the story isnt just like sujal and kashish but aamna and rajeev too bcoz even they dodnt get along at first phir dheere dheere un ka pyar deewanagi ki hadh ko paar kargaya 😉 😉 😆
WOW Deeya.....

Good observation 👏 .......n ya me tooo read pNp four years back ......n ya....mera bhi haal kuch aapke jaisa tha.....i was forced to read it by my mom..... 😉

Pehle yeh book mujhe achi nahi laggi but den......when i saw kth 😳 ...i remembered jane aunty... 😆 .....n i read da book again 😃 imagining....rajeev n aamna as da characters 😉

4 me its da best book now 😳 😉 😆 .....
N tht kekta mai....copy cat.....PnP ko bhi nahi chodaaaaa......pata nahi kiya kiya aur kaisee padhti haiiiiiiii
i too read the book and mr darcy uff i just love him like sujal but the main lead was quite irritating like kashish...
yaar so now i know where bride and prejudice was inspired from......yaar you're rite it is like old kth
Thanks for letting me know..I will read it for sure! 😳 😳 😳
Sara...ab movie aa gayee hai..voh dekh lena.. 😉

Originally posted by kashishdabest

deeya, the story isnt just like sujal and kashish but aamna and rajeev too bcoz even they dodnt get along at first phir dheere dheere un ka pyar deewanagi ki hadh ko paar kargaya 😉 😉 😆

u r rite summi....

same story..

pehli takraar aur phir pyar...

first they were not talking to eachother and then when they became friends, their friendship sson turned into love..😳😳😳

Originally posted by saara 1

WOW Deeya.....

Good observation 👏 .......n ya me tooo read pNp four years back ......n ya....mera bhi haal kuch aapke jaisa tha.....i was forced to read it by my mom..... 😉

Pehle yeh book mujhe achi nahi laggi but den......when i saw kth 😳 ...i remembered jane aunty... 😆 .....n i read da book again 😃 imagining....rajeev n aamna as da characters 😉

4 me its da best book now 😳 😉 😆 .....
N tht kekta mai....copy cat.....PnP ko bhi nahi chodaaaaa......pata nahi kiya kiya aur kaisee padhti haiiiiiiii

yah.. i dint like it at all when i started reading it...

and hardy shouted at me saying tht i shld not read HP only...

but knw tht its a beautiful story

hey guys if u havent read it plz go and read it... you'll never regret reading such a book...

well u all are right its a very soft romantic novel i read it during my masters course and during i watched the old version of the movie and trust me its worth watching regarding the characters the main leads simply matches with R&A real life story but in the novel they happliy marries at the end and i m waiting for the same ending of R&A real life love story 😉   
kaash teri baat sach ho jayai...

but they really weird... they have been denying it 4 so long now...