Sara...in an ad! (Page 2)

dil_kya_kare22 Groupbie
dil_kya_kare22
dil_kya_kare22

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Originally posted by khushix

hope he comes back soon...im sure SRA have become boring without him...Cry

khushi, the show is dead without Krish...+ the story is not even around krish and soham...Ouch its about raj gochar's past life and crap crap.....LOL anyway, i hope that by the time u ppl get sahara one back, the story will turn around, krish n peehu!

no way hw boring stupid sahara i hate how they make the series realli crap Angry

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dil_kya_kare22

Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Originally posted by khushix

hope he comes back soon...im sure SRA have become boring without him...Cry

khushi, the show is dead without Krish...+ the story is not even around krish and soham...Ouch its about raj gochar's past life and crap crap.....LOL anyway, i hope that by the time u ppl get sahara one back, the story will turn around, krish n peehu!

no way hw boring stupid sahara i hate how they make the series realli crap Angry

i dont think its sahara's fault if the serials are getting boring...its the fault of the makers of the show...

and as for SRA...maybe Karan(krish) is not available that's why they're not showing him..and for karan(soham), maybe he needs rest because of the food poisoning....that's why the track has shifted more on raj kochar's past life...and for me, i think its ok that they're showing it atleast we get to know what really happened..and its also better if they're not showing krish than maybe just changing krish to another person...i hope that doesnt happen...i still want karan rai to play krish....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Rahega Always Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index