India-Forums

Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Sara...in an ad!

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged

hey guys...just wanna share this with all of you...

I saw Sara (krish's sis) in an advertisement....well...that ad isnt new...but i've seen that ad after a long time...and i saw sara there....she was not in her wheel chair...hehehe...she was standing...

I dont know if you guys have seen that ad where in...there are this group of girls and then this one girl ask the other girl the time...and that girl said that looking at her hair...its must be 4:00....something like that.....one of the girls there was sara...she was wearing a yellow top....

i saw it today...so...just wanted to share it... 

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged

ohh my god.....i've seen that ad like 100 times but never noticed that it was sara, krish'sis.......LOL LOL LOL LOL ok, next time, i'll be careful and watch it properly LOL

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

ohh my god.....i've seen that ad like 100 times but never noticed that it was sara, krish'sis.......LOL LOL LOL LOL ok, next time, i'll be careful and watch it properly LOL

even i have seen that ad like...more than 100 times...but i dont know why i have just noticed it today....maybe i didnt know/see sara before...or maybe im just missing SRA sooooooooooo much!!! LOL  LOL LOL

ronnie11 Newbie
ronnie11
ronnie11

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:02am | IP Logged
LOL LOL
pichirocks Senior Member
pichirocks
pichirocks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Actually strange coz i hv seen that ad millions of times but cudn't notice it was sara.krish's sis.......by the way people where has krish gone.....not showing him at all,almost two weeks and he has not been shown Cry
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pichirocks

Actually strange coz i hv seen that ad millions of times but cudn't notice it was sara.krish's sis.......by the way people where has krish gone.....not showing him at all,almost two weeks and he has not been shown Cry

hope he comes back soon...im sure SRA have become boring without him...Cry

sk91 Senior Member
sk91
sk91

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
omg i'm in that ad and i didn't even know!!! just kidding my name's sara too
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

hope he comes back soon...im sure SRA have become boring without him...Cry

khushi, the show is dead without Krish...+ the story is not even around krish and soham...Ouch its about raj gochar's past life and crap crap.....LOL anyway, i hope that by the time u ppl get sahara one back, the story will turn around, krish n peehu!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index