view of Rajeev n Amna towards eachother

pramita thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i read an article about them and i found out this about Rajeev and Amna..so just read it........πŸ˜‰

On What She(Amana) Likes About Rajeev Khandelwal aka SujalRajeev and I are good friends. I am quite comfortable with Rajeev as an actor. Rajeev is humble and friendly. He has a positive outlook towards life and is not a male chauvinist. He is a very good singer. His minus point is that his anger lasts the whole day. I'd look for the qualities, which Rajeev has, when I start looking out for my right guy. The thought of marriage has not crossed our minds. When I get married, I'd prefer to settle down and give myself completely to my home. Both Rajeev and I are strong headed. It took us almost seven months to get to like each other.

On What He  (Rajeev)Likes About Aamna  aka Kashish
What I like about Aamna is that she is a very genuine person at heart. It takes a lot to convince me. Aamna is very forthright Her anger, her concern and her feelings are all genuine. Nothing is put on at all. People ask us whether we are going around or seeing each other. The other day I told a journalist that we – Aamna and I are going round and round. Apart from jokes, let me put it this way. Aamna and I do enjoy being with each other. We take time out to go out for films, shopping etc. We also do shows together but it doesn't tantamount to us seeing each other. It may sound like a clich but the fact is that Aamna and I are very good friends and we like each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have read this before..
CuteAreej thumbnail
We are friends..Bla! Bla! Bla!..just cut it out...and tell the truth to everybody.. 😑 πŸ˜‰
komalsirwani thumbnail
thx yaar for da article 😳 😳 πŸ‘
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have also read this before 😊
anyways thanx for this article 😊

gr88 😳 😳
CuteAreej thumbnail
Yeah..thanks..i forgot to thank in my frustration.. πŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† areej sweety, i titally agree wid u, its high time they confess now and stop going around sayin there just friends, aankhon mein kuch aur aur zubaan par kuch aur πŸ˜‰ oh haan aik gaana yaad aaya

aankhein bhi, hoti hain dil ki zubaan,

bin bole, kar deti hain,

haalat yeh pal mein bayaanπŸ˜†

isiliye mein kehti hoon aamna aur rajeev ke apni aankhon ko sambhaaliye kyun ki wo sab keh daalti hainπŸ˜‰raaz ki baat khul chuki hai bas ab aap dono ka iqraar hai baakiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by kashishdabest - 18 years ago
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharin...Its an old article..When Rajeev was still in kth! BUT...Im tired of lissening...abt thr great friendship! Y dont they confess now? 😑 😑 😑
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing but it's an old article.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sara dekho mujhefrustration mein bhi hassi aa rahi hai, mein tho yahin dua karti hun ke sab log in dono jaisa pyar karen, lekin confession ke mamle mein, in dono se koi inspired na ho πŸ˜‰