Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Is this the right time for Disha....

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged
To say I  love you to her man?

Hey I have observed that all of us have different views on this...So I would like all of us to put everything together here....I will also write my views about this...I know its a big fight inside our minds ...Our love for DK makes us forget his mistakes, but our love for Disha's values, makes us feel for her...I know eventually these two are meant to be together...But what about right now?....Do you think the initial separation will do them some good?...Do you really think that DK  has total trust on her lady love?and so many more questions that come to our mind..when we see Disha's everyday struggle of trying to cover up her feelings for DK....

Just think about it guys and I'm sure you all will come up with awesome write ups...Like I said...I'm also typing in mine...

Cheers...
Diksha.....

sabjsc Newbie
sabjsc
sabjsc

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Yeah Diksha

It is sooooo the right time for her to tell her man! Embarrassed They need to ahem...Wink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Hi

good topic to discuss..My views on this:

I think without being biased as I love DK's character:

Dk needs to go a bit a way before he can trust Disha i don't think he realises when you love someone you trust them fully and empower them to do what they want but they know their limits but i feel Dk is insecure at times and is not willing to listen to disha even though she wants to explain. There relationship at times suffers from communication lapses. Have you guys noticed they have never really sat together and put everything ont able and discussed.

In a relationship you should be able to talk to the other person about everything but with DK i think he does discuss some of his issues withy disha but disha doesn't talk much about her views and worries. I think they both need to work on their relationship but disha also needs to give Dk more security by tlaking to him and telling him that she does care for him and feels for him. She doesn't need to say that she loves him but she can make him feel wanted and secure. The realtionship will become firm with time if there is trust and commitment. I do believe though that Disha should shre some of her feelings with DK too.

This is just a quick analysis not very critical i guess but just thought of it..

SamyBig smile

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
A Good one samy...Loved it!

Cheers...
Diksha....
*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Yay Samy!!...thats good...i think ur rite...when disha told him that she's not pregnant..he shud have believed her and he shud also not be suspisious of her and vedant's relationship...but i think now he'll start believing her becuz he realized that he made a mistake by not trusting disha!
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged

samy well said i agree with uClap

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Hmmmm......... Yes, they definately could benefit from a good, long, open, honest talk. But it'd probably screw up the plot line the TD people have in mind!

It would be nice if we only ever fell in love with trustworthy people, but, sadly, this is not always the case. Trust is developed over time, as well. I would say that when we are in love, we should do our best to be trustworthy, ourselves, but we should not blindly trust others, just because we fell in love with them. Our falling in love does not make the object of our love an emblem of virtue. Neither should we be suspicious all the time. Be realistic about things, don't live in a dream world.

Disha has not acted in such a way as to inspire complete and unshakeable trust. She wants DK to trust her, yet she has deliberately lied to him and gone to see Vedant, of all people. Just because she apologized, does not mean his trust in her will be implicit overnight, however much he may want it to be and say it is.

I really do think a seperation will do them some good. They will have time to really think about things, to ponder their emotions, and to see just how much the miss the hell out of each other. Then they can come together and TALK about it all! And then act on it......

-DKaddict 

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Ok now for my take on this....

Yes its just about time for Disha to atleast show some signs of vulnerability towards DK....DK have had to come a long way to get to this point and Disha should try to meet him on the way otherwise it will be too late and DK might even pass her, leaving her way behind....With the way things are shaping up, I feel that the day is not too far away when DK will get fed up with the whole situation and go away to some far off land taking his mom along, leaving everybody else in their own misery...

A small reward here and there will only encourage a student to perform better ! Likewise a subtle expression of her feelings willl only do both of them good !!!I dont say she should be all over him...Its not time for that just as yet...But she should atleast try to understand him...They both should start behaving like two adults who want to spend the rest of their lives together...They should shed all their inhibitions and talk openly!

After all this a brief separation is certainly a good recipe for a permanent relationship!Cos that's when they will realize what they had all these days...Both of them need to have that commitment and willingness to submit to eachother if they want to grow old together waking up every morning seeing eachother's faces!!!Wink

So to conclude...Disha should give some hints to DK that his efforts are not going waste and she is also developing same kind of feelings towards him!

Cheers...
Diksha....

Go to top