Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Heybhaggu!!! Priya has finally replied (Page 3)

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged

That's a gr8 news ashi....U must be sooooo happy na??Big smileBig smileI'm soooooooo glad for u...n for evryone else too.....whom she actually replied!!Big smile

And guys....wat does it matter if she's writing the same reply to evryone...wats important is that she actually took time out and wrote to us....wen we all know that she hates surfing on the net....the fact that she cares abt us is more important that the stuff she wrote!!!

And I love Ashi and Yuvi soooooooooooooo much coz of that!!!Embarrassed Coz both of them respect their fans and care for them!!!!Big smile

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

OMG!!!!!! I still dont believe this.....I was not in town since the past 4 days and now as soon as I check my mail box.....what I get to see is a mail from Priya Wal herself Big smile.................finally finally I get a reply from someone whom I love sooooooooooo much...whom I adore soooooo much....someone who is truly my inspiration....my idol Big smile

its a combined mail sent to arnd 8 ppl.....and it makes me feel proud to say that I am amongst those 8......its such a sweet gesture on her part to reply to her fans.......even if those mails were sent ages ago

I am sooooooooooooooo happy.....actually I was dumbstruck when I saw the name Priya Wal......but as the feeling sunk in I was jumping...yelling....in short turning mad LOL LOL.....this is the best day ever.......first Raj and now Priya.....god I love these 2 soooooo much Embarrassed

lolz ashita...........I already knew. someone had posted abt it. but i can envision u jumping up and downLOL

good keep it up.....u come back after 4 days.....good to see a topic from u!Wink
apple14 Goldie
apple14
apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ashita,
       gal....I'm really really happy for you! Coz I know how much you like Ashi. So this must be really really exciting and a very happy day for you!
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi rocks

Originally posted by anvesha rulz

OMG!!!!!! I still dont believe this.....I was not in town since the past 4 days and now as soon as I check my mail box.....what I get to see is a mail from Priya Wal herself Big smile.................finally finally I get a reply from someone whom I love sooooooooooo much...whom I adore soooooo much....someone who is truly my inspiration....my idol Big smile

its a combined mail sent to arnd 8 ppl.....and it makes me feel proud to say that I am amongst those 8......its such a sweet gesture on her part to reply to her fans.......even if those mails were sent ages ago

I am sooooooooooooooo happy.....actually I was dumbstruck when I saw the name Priya Wal......but as the feeling sunk in I was jumping...yelling....in short turning mad LOL LOL.....this is the best day ever.......first Raj and now Priya.....god I love these 2 soooooo much Embarrassed

lolz ashita...........I already knew. someone had posted abt it. but i can envision u jumping up and downLOL

good keep it up.....u come back after 4 days.....good to see a topic from u!Wink

Yeah ashi...evn I can imagine u in that manner!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

One of ur happiest days....isnt it???

Go to top