India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

secret room (Page 4)

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
its obviously osme big family secret cuz apparently everyone in Nahar's family knos abt it. It could be abt Nahar's past as he is the only one who usually goes to the room

harsha11001 Groupbie
harsha11001
harsha11001

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I think it is Nahar's mom. (Maybe she was pregnant by Bridjesh's dad). Thats why Bridjesh did not like this action of Shubra. Also, this would explain why only Nahar goes to visit in the secret room (since his mom). Also, maybe Bridjesh's mom killed herself becasue of the other women. Who know's? Its kind of far fatched.
remixrulz IF-Dazzler
remixrulz
remixrulz

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
well.......its somethin big....even yest. n all....tara ji was like humare family mai bhi itna bada secret hai ki...n brijesh was damn angry for her to say dat...n brijesh's action towards shubhra was kinda shockin...but then there is also a possibility dat its got somethin to do with nahar.....coz nahar has a key n he goes out in d night.....n that day wen saloni went saomewhere...she saw someone...kya pata kya tha....

P.S-hi guyz...im priyaa from remix section(wud hav got it from my id...but neways...i watch saath phere too....ive been seein it all this while...n thought i join this section too....)
bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harsha11001

I think it is Nahar's mom. (Maybe she was pregnant by Bridjesh's dad). Thats why Bridjesh did not like this action of Shubra. Also, this would explain why only Nahar goes to visit in the secret room (since his mom). Also, maybe Bridjesh's mom killed herself becasue of the other women. Who know's? Its kind of far fatched.

i like this idea....but i really think it is some1 who has a mental problem who is locked away to prevent them harming others/saving the family embarrassment (i got this idea because of a similar storyline in "desperate housewives")...this person could be nahar's mother but could also be another brother like in desperate housewives

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i also think it's nahar's mom. nahar only goes there when  saloni is happy. So I think he goes there to share happiness with his mom.

Edited by ramas - 30 March 2006 at 9:50am
glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
But Wait if it is nahar or brijesh's mum? huh.. arent they suppose 2 hv the same mum coz they are brothers? ANd isnt their mum bhabho ??
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hmm..I dont know if I'm imagining..but when kaveri came and gave that speech abt wat if u'r family has some unwed mother...etc...brijesh looked at nahar...didnt he? And by the way..there was a girl in nahar's family.I dont remember her name...now she's not shown..where did she disappear?

Go to top