India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

secret room (Page 3)

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:09am | IP Logged
his wife aur rewa's mom but if the whole family knows why does only nahar go in that room at night thats confusing

Jessi

glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I think it was NAHAR who was in the room .. the eyes they showed were of a Man ! although the room might hv something connected to Nahar n his family's past, but tht night i m kinda sure tht it ws Nahar looking at Saloni frm the key hole ..
zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by stinky_pinky

His boyfriend!!! LOL LOL LOL . sorry guys Embarrassed .

LOL

his husbend ........he could be gay LOL 

ok il be serious this time.......he properly turns into something at night like he might turn into wolf LOL  ok maybe not  this is hard if the whole family knows about his secret then he cant be having affair

glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
tsk tsk Poor Nahar !

U ppl turn him to a Gay, a Draculla, then a mad fellow and noW better still a WOLF ! LOL

LOL

I was thinking what if the story turns out to be Like Paheli? Like SRK the ghost fell in love with a new-wedded wife (Rani) and watched her from far but then one day, disguised as his husband and loved her?? LOL to the extent that Rani became pregnant with a ghost's baby !! LOL that was one helluva movie .. unbelievable..

SO maybe a Ghost is inside the LOCKED ROOM. AND the GHOST is in love with Saloni. So u see now Nahar is angry at Saloni rite? So Nahar will one day leave the house for some business trip and also coz he wants a break to forget whatever hpnd abt Rewa etc..
but he'll still be angry at Saloni. So when Nahar is away on the trip, the ghost will disguise as Nahar and love Saloni and they'll be once again a happy family. Then One day, the real Nahar will return. And when the family finds out there are 2 Nahars, they will call for a priest. The priest will put a task before the 2 Nahars that whoever loves Saloni more will have to put himself in a bottle. So one Nahar vanishes and he goes inside the bottle and the priest locks him up. The family is shocked and the ghost Nahar is presumed gone forever. Now Saloni is very sad coz she knew that the ghost Nahar loved her very much. As she is crying herself to sleep that night, Nahar comes and tells Saloni that actually he is the ghost and he did some magic and captured the real Nahar inside the bottle. Saloni is estatic and really happy. And they live happily ever after.

And as you can see......
i am pretty much veryyyyy bored Big smile

Edited by glamourous - 28 March 2006 at 7:48am
shalini1323 Senior Member
shalini1323
shalini1323

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by glamourous

tsk tsk Poor Nahar !

U ppl turn him to a Gay, a Draculla, then a mad fellow and noW better still a WOLF !
LOL

LOL

I was thinking what if the story turns out to be Like Paheli? Like SRK the ghost fell in love with a new-wedded wife (Rani) and watched her from far but then one day, disguised as his husband and loved her?? LOL to the extent that Rani became pregnant with a ghost's baby !! LOL that was one helluva movie .. unbelievable..

SO maybe a Ghost is inside the LOCKED ROOM. AND the GHOST is in love with Saloni. So u see now Nahar is angry at Saloni rite? So Nahar will one day leave the house for some business trip and also coz he wants a break to forget whatever hpnd abt Rewa etc..
but he'll still be angry at Saloni. So when Nahar is away on the trip, the ghost will disguise as Nahar and love Saloni and they'll be once again a happy family. Then One day, the real Nahar will return. And when the family finds out there are 2 Nahars, they will call for a priest. The priest will put a task before the 2 Nahars that whoever loves Saloni more will have to put himself in a bottle. So one Nahar vanishes and he goes inside the bottle and the priest locks him up. The family is shocked and the ghost Nahar is presumed gone forever. Now Saloni is very sad coz she knew that the ghost Nahar loved her very much. As she is crying herself to sleep that night, Nahar comes and tells Saloni that actually he is the ghost and he did some magic and captured the real Nahar inside the bottle. Saloni is estatic and really happy. And they live happily ever after.

And as you can see......
i am pretty much veryyyyy bored Big smile

ARRE But U TURNED HIM INTO A GHOST !!!
LOL
LOL

This is just hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

singer6 Groupbie
singer6
singer6

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
dobby

: 200 Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:50pm | IP Logged     

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Anyone heard abt the tamil movie 'Chandramukhi' or the kannada version 'Aptha mitra'. The story of the movie is around such a locked room in a haunted palace. A newly married girl visits the room every night and is possed by the spirit of a court dancer of yeseter years.....
The door, the potrait every thing is taken from that movie....
Would love to see Nahar possesed.........

hahahhaa LOL LOL yes, i hav seen Chandramukhi, and i had thought the same thing, lol...
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:19am | IP Logged
omg now you guys have made nahar in to a ghost man i wonder who could be in that darn secret room i really want to know

Jessi
Miss.Netherland IF-Rockerz
Miss.Netherland
Miss.Netherland

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Dunoooooooooooo

Go to top