India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JESSICA...MORE POWER TO YOU!!! (Page 7)

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged
No need to take eng classes. these debates will sharpen our english. Sorry meri english thori weak hai. Cry

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I'm seriously thinking of joining English classes.

Minnie joining English classes??LOL

Seriously nowStern Smile

I worship your vocab and your writing style. And MENSA was invented for people like you.

So don't say stuff like that again... even as a joke AngryTongue
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

wow.. wonderful debate.. this reminds me of the good olds days at JJKN GD when the page was complete with discussions like this.. As Minnie said, it is so sad that powerul discussions like these get lost in meaningless topics..

Once again.. wonderful points raisedClap .. aewsome peaches, sadhana, queenbee, devil_drivers, spike, piscean, JP and everyone else.

Please let's have more discussions like this.. 

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 05 April 2005 at 12:12pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

True LM. I was so glad to have all the members pouring their heart out and coming up with such beautiful thoughts and actually getting them translated into words.

Simply awesome !!!!!!

Kudos folks !!!!!!!Clap

No matter what avataar she is in,Jassi or Jessica,one thing is common.She has a knack of rousing the deepest of emotions and feelings in almost all of us.Whether in love or hate,is immaterial.

She is the original Indian 'material' girl LOL..........always gives us a lot of 'meterial' to chew and spin yards of words about her actions.

One more reason to say,' Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi'.......

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I agree! This discussion was quite a refreshing change! And I agree the thoughts were very well articulated by everyone. It was quite stimulating reading all the thoughts! Thanks peaches for starting such an interesting discussion! And thanks to everyone else for contributing and making it so intersting!Clap
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
dang, u guys write alot, like devil drivers and jp and pooja. u guys are like masters along with piscean and soo many other pplz. am i missing neone? oh ya queenbee. well, jassi/jessica doesnt make every women proud, but every1 has different opinions and might make atleast some pplz prous, altho i dont gaurentee it becuz jessica really doesnt make me proud for ditchign her family(altho is was harsh of billu to say that, i wouldve dont the same as her) and making them suffer for her. and thats why i am mad at her and not proud. and also for always being like"im sorry, but i can't do this", i hate it wen she loses confidence, and wen she uses purab. well not use, but i mean just consider him as a friend, and not be like purab, u have done an awful lot, ill give u a treat for dinner or sumthin. lol, im expecting it, altho i no its not gonna come becuz jassi is khudgarz a few times. along with purab, purab isnt that khudgarz, but he is sort of concerned for jassi becuz he doesnt want her to go heartbroken again.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!

Jassidevi, Devil_Drivers, Piscean, Minnie, lakshmi_maruthi, and Queen Bee.  Actually I want to include everyone related to this subject matter, sorry if I forgot to mention your name.

Thanks for appreciating all the view points and opinions that were posted.  I just joined this forum a month ago and this was the only topic I was drawn to.  I would take out time from work to post my thoughts and stay up late.  This is a big deal from me since I have to be up at 5am in the morning.....this is the extent of my addiction to this forum.  I think it's only going to continue, especially now that I've come to realize how wonderful the all the members of this forum are, especially the ones that post to JJKN.

Honestly I think all the action/controversial topics are here at JJKN.  There's nothing interesting in Astitva, and I'm too afraid to go to Kusum, there is just too much going on there.  Actually Kusum does have a lot of things that we can talk about, like how it's a remake of the "Young and the Restless". (oh dam, I don't want to start another heated conversation with these two serials....I don't mean it that way u guys)LOL

Sorry to drift away from the topic.  Thanks all for the kind words.  A round of applause for everyone here. A healthy debate is always welcome when you're surrounded with such diversified, unique, and smart individuals such as yourselves.Clap

Thanks.

Om

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

That was sweet Peaches. I just wanted to let you know that you have the HOT I-F symdrome as we call it here in the JJKN forum Wink (Hooked On-To India Forum syndrome)......there's no known cure for it....and symptoms only get worse! Trust me...I was prolly the first victim coz it was coined after I declared it! Big smile Don't worry most of us are hooked on (or lets just say latched onto IF). I'm here all the time and if not posting at least reading! Embarrassed

Definitely wonderful to know that there's another victim to the HOT I-F syndrome! The more the merrier!!!Tongue

Go to top