are we gonna see all of them again?

giggles_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I missed the grand finale for II1...can someone tell me if all the contestants will perform in the final episode??

Would love to see Amey again...and maybe Meenal..rest I can pass😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
grand finale by sony I am afraid, is very unfair to voted out contestants.II they sang a group song and were generally ignored.

same thing happened in FG,the contestants were treated like cheerleaders for the winners.

anyway I was really upset.
giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

grand finale by sony I am afraid, is very unfair to voted out contestants.II they sang a group song and were generally ignored.

same thing happened in FG,the contestants were treated like cheerleaders for the winners.

anyway I was really upset.

Oh pity..they should given them solos....atleast hearing some good ones again may make the janta regret its voting😉

giggles_2005 thumbnail
we will all feel sad for having voted em out.. 😭 But my conscience is clear...I couldnt vote this time...
Shweta06 thumbnail
nothing will change .... this will continue II3 some other state will see and make his/her boy/girl to be named II3.

at least like SRGMP sony should stage own show with its own format and re-contest between really good but booted due to bad voting pattern.

I would like to see Amey pair up with Meenal and aginst him Panna with Antara and Karunya with Monali (Jodi)
karunya_forever thumbnail
i wud like to see panna and monali again
anonmember thumbnail
I'd like to see them back for the grand finale especially Amey, Antara, Meenal and Panna. Hope Sony takes a cue from Zee/SRGMP and gives the returning contestants much more than just one group song. Some of them deserve much more than that. At least the top 5/6 should be given a solo or duet. It would be good news for the viewers, contestants and producers too.
nidass thumbnail
i wanna see amey n meenal performing on some tv shows
but i dun wanna see them on ii stage again
i cant see them cheering up the next ii coz they deserve the title more than anybody else