Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In the beloved memory of PKYEK. (Page 8)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti4ever

^^ vivian had given an interview on tellychakkar sayin its 2 early 2 say anythin abt the show but he ll be back soon..so i think it means hehs been offered a show.
i am waitin 4 it.
Oh OK. Thanks. I will wait as well.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

abhiya1 Groupbie
abhiya1
abhiya1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
ya.. i needed this post.. m trying hard to b normal... when i get remote in my hand i just put  STAR ONE..it took me lot of time to have control over my tears... today when i watched SBS it made me cry againCry... i was thinking tht we'll no more get PKYEK related news... no more ABHIYA... no more sets scenes..
i so miss them.. 2 days passd nd ye haal hai dont know how to get over it... but actually i dont want to get over it... i want to live my ABHIYA moments... will miss them... 

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

>> MAINE KAHA YEH ROFL...i guess i love despos thats why i love Maithli ROFL and Bella too bcoz she was the BIIGEST DESPO Tongue (dont kill me for this ROFL)...and here is a proof of Abhay's dheela character :-

LOL woh baaki girls ke saath tha na. I wish Piya ke saath hotaDay Dreaming

>> true! i loved Abhay, Metz and Sid's character but thats it LOL
 LOL OK!! I loved everyone except for Dobriyals, Trangad and KhuranasLOL

>> Abhay's character made me watch this show again after i quit it seeing Pia Silly
 ROFL Bechaari PiyaTongue Your love for her is so divineTongue

>> the show was basically criticised by Twilight fans for copying it in a cheap version and spoiling THE name LOL...being a Twilight fan, i wud have joined them too if Abhay's character hadnt impressed me to such an extent that i found him more perfect that Edward LOLLOL (if there is any word called "more perfect" LOL)
 I toh started watching it only to criticize it LOL But second promo was the best and I fell in love with it.
There is no comparison of Abhay and Edward. Edward was, is and will always be an expressionless powder studded statue and Abhay is well ABHAYCool

>> Sid was a perfect Evil character along with Metz Clap...Jeh was a disappointment but atleast they showed Werewolves and it was a good concept LOL...i wish they bring Witches too in the next season TongueLOL 
Yeah I agree hereTongue Moreover I don't want only Vampires v/s Werewolves in the whole story, arrey love story hai, toh love to dikhaaoLOL

>> WORD! ClapClap...this was the best part abt this show along with the fact that it wasnt a female dominating show with a female lead acting as Jhansi ki Rani and other guys acting brainless Silly
Alina and Kabir characters had so much potential (not as couple but in their own way) and they didnt use it Ermm
Yeah it was a male dominating show and the males never stood at one corner witnessing the SAAZISHS of their wives and acting like duds. It was a perfect blend of everythingStar 

Errr no comments on Alinna, since I love her as much as you love Piya ROFL She was the most useless Khurana. Atleast Deepoo and Jeh fought for something! She did only one good thing, that is of saving Abhay. She couldn't even find potion for him. And she became a complete bimbo after the makeover. PC never impressed me with her acting either, so no hopes for herErmm

>> wow Chakku...i m seriously dont understand ppl bashing Vivian bcoz he took off Confused...he cud afford it so he went, as simple as that...and yes Vivian did all the stunts himself, bcoz he had the potential to do it...unlike delicate darlings Suku and Rithwik who cudnt even tolerate rain and wet mud and were standing 10 feets away in that matka breaking scene LOLLOL...i wondered how will RD ever b able to do action scenes ConfusedLOL
And even when he went for that trip, he shot his scenes beforehand and was present in every epi. Why aren't Sukku who went for Nach le ve and Beauty Paegent and RD who went for a holiday in Goa blamed ever?ConfusedLOL

>> Chakku honestly i NEVER found this show boring throughout bcoz of the twists they gave in each epi...i must say amazing work by CVs ClapClapClap...i got bored only in last few epis after Abhay turned Abhay but i wont complain for that as show was ending anyhow so yeah LOL
And I got bored only during the AA track ROFL And that Vampire v/s Werewolves ki useless fight meimSleepy

Edited by chakku - 17 December 2011 at 6:58am

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya1

ya.. i needed this post.. m trying hard to b normal... when i get remote in my hand i just put  STAR ONE..it took me lot of time to have control over my tears... today when i watched SBS it made me cry againCry... i was thinking tht we'll no more get PKYEK related news... no more ABHIYA... no more sets scenes..
i so miss them.. 2 days passd nd ye haal hai dont know how to get over it... but actually i dont want to get over it... i want to live my ABHIYA moments... will miss them... 
Awww ya I can understand dear. Mera bhi yahi haal hai and I don't even switch on TV onlyOuch I am gonna watch my pending movie now.

abhiya1

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
chakku vivu said in tellychakkar interview that he will be back very soon and completely diff char. But it's too early to say about it. That means he has got a role. And he is already going for a holiday. So I want him to enjoy the holiday fullest so that when he comes back can concentrate on his work fully. And if he got new work on life ok to vahbiz ko bahut hi mushkil hone wali hai unless she is in the same show. Life OK's evry show will be aired on everyday.Ouch

Befikre

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sanchita--

chakku vivu said in tellychakkar interview that he will be back very soon and completely diff char. But it's too early to say about it. That means he has got a role. And he is already going for a holiday. So I want him to enjoy the holiday fullest so that when he comes back can concentrate on his work fully. And if he got new work on life ok to vahbiz ko bahut hi mushkil hone wali hai unless she is in the same show. Life OK's evry show will be aired on everyday.Ouch
Sanchu, I seriously don't want him In LIFE OKDead The channel sucks and the programmes are pathetic, no wonders that it will be revamped even before launching ROFL

And W*F?? Daily? the actors will defo have a tough time shooting all day.

And I don't care about Vahb. I just don't want her to show her face while he gives interview with his new co-star. Rest, whatever they do in real life, I don't care.

BTW I want him to go back to gym fastROFL

Go to top