Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing post
I am gonna miss pkyek terribly , it was the only show including geet which i was watching and then both got finished:(
Cant believe pkyek ended its too sad to be true:(
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🀣@Chandu...All Abhayians are ulte khopdi only 🀣
@Nab...I miss him too. I wish he comes back as a Vampire in season 4. Uff my dream would come true.
@Vidu...I guess no one hates him, but his PDA lol. I am gonna miss this show and my AP a lot. I heart them,
@Mema...Thanks a lot dear. That's so sweet of you. I wish it was there.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Well this is the only show that I've watched till the end.πŸ˜› Though the show sometimes dished out such stupid things but still Abhay and Abhiya kept me glued to it. Atleast that was never ruined till the last day of the show.😊

But lets admit it has its strong points too. We got amazing actors...special effects were very good considering the budget. And not to forget the story always had its turns and twists. It was hardly monotonous except for the parties. Many a times its been said that it was never a dark love story...I would really like to know what they wanted more. It was as passionate as any love story could be...bringing out the dark shade in both the couples. The impossibility of their being together made it all the more intense which only became possible ine the end and that too after facing innumerable hardships... The love story was always epic and about soulmates and not seasonal love which changed every now and then. And that is one main reason I stuck to this show coz it was not like all other shows where love is often nothing more than a joke.

Well about the bashings and criticism...people often have a habit of assuming things and then without even giving a chance develop a dislike for it. Strange however it is but its a fact which I saw during the time the show aired. Be it about the Vampire concept... as if this was a new concept..yes in Indian Tv but its not new at all. Instead of appreciating EK for bringing this new concept and daring to go against the normal she was always criticized. And its sad its done even now when the show is such a big hit. Or about the track...which I agree sometimes have been dragged but then most of the times the show has been fast paced. And then the actors...well...I have said in many post earlier too and will repeat it. No one here knows any actors personally. So we have no clue what they do..what they are like and most importantly what we see in media are only few minutes of their lives. So hating them...disliking their actions based on half baked truths and what the media choose to show us is being plain naive. 

And it's sad that people always blame the lead of the show Vivian for going to visit Golden Temple with his fiance, but they never see that the same man being a Christian, didn't go to meet his mother the previous year on Christmas because of shooting. I know all of you must have read the article. πŸ˜ƒ And I even feel bad for the female lead Sukirti because the media didn't cover her BIRTHDAY😑

Blaming Vivian for taking a holiday...and even for being getting engaged...that was like a shock to me... Mana Vampire ka role play kar raha hai but that doesn't mean he can't do what normal humans do. Here too he should have been appreciated for not letting his work suffer even though he wasn't shooting. We did not get even a single epi without Abahy when he was on a holiday. He might have done double the work than usual. But all he got here was bashing. Weird it is.

All in all I would say I have seen many shows but nothing matched upto PKYEK...not coz of the storyπŸ˜› but mainly because it stuck to what it promised. A unique love story with love to the limits of insanity.❀️
Edited by mish18 - 12 years ago
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

SUNO SUNO!!!!!!

Ok before I start with my monotonous bhaashan of "I will miss my PKYEK, I will miss Abhiya, MishKa, beloved (behooda) birdie, Chaandeena, AMetz...πŸ₯Ί, Oh no, I can't believe that PKYEK has ended, I have a deep void inside my heart , I will not look forward to my clock striking 8.30 anymore, I have become a devdaasi in the yaad of PKYEK and blah blah blahπŸ€ͺ",  I just wanna clear one thing...

KISNE KAHA ABHAY KA CHARACTER DHEELA HAI???😑😑

After seeing him with Metz on bed you all assumed that Abhay Raichand is a pohunchi hui cheez. He is a big despo. But the truth is that it was MAITHALI who was a despo and a besharam😍 Agar Abhay despo hota, toh woh Piya ke saath bhi coot-chi-koo karta but he didn't do all that with her despite living alone with her for 3 months. We all are aware about Piya's despogiri, but Maithali proves to be the BIGGEST DESPO of the show because she made Abhay do such a thing in 18th century, that Piya might take janams to make Abhay do 🀣🀣

OK NOW, BAKWAAS KAM, KAAM SHURUπŸ˜›

I will not write any senti stuff here because I want to remember PKYEK as a good and beautiful memory and not some tragedy. PKYEK was, is and will always be special no matter how many loopholes, bloopers or illogical stuff it had shown. Very less shows catch my fancy and I get attached to very few couples or characters. PKYEK was one such show and Abhiya and Abhay Raichand along with Chaandeena and Maithali were few such people and couples. For me, currently, there is no such serial airing that can ever match up to PKYEK . 

It was speculated in the beginning that the show is a copy of Twilight and people started bashing the show before hand (leaving aside a few). Then after Abhay's entry, people started bashing him for his acting, for his cold behaviour and for his expressionless face. Some did not like the fact that an Ekta Kapoor's show can be completely youth-based with no flying dupattas and falling-catching scenes and  cliched romance πŸ€ͺ😡

PKYEK was criticized way before it's first promo was aired by many. The story of the show was a DARK LOVE STORY, but even before commencing , the show went through a very dark phase. 

But then Abhiya's intense chemistry, Misha's superb portrayal of a prankster, Kabir's innocence and flirtatious attitude, T's bitchiness and Trangad's jokes, started catching people's fancy and it became a huge hit. Then came Sid, who was also bashed prior his entry because he was gonna play the Indian version of Damon Salvatore, who is one of the most loved characters. But his superb acting and chemistry with Abhay, shut the barking mouths and he is till date the most remembered member of the show.😳 Then came Rithvik, Suyash and Priya Chauhan who gained immense popularity and created a huge fanbase (particularly RD).

The show was unique not only because of it's concept, but also because the step-mom here is not a typical step-mom of saas bahu shows, the ex-lovers (Alinna and Kabir) don't turn negative. The step-sisters love each-other and support each-other like best friends and the villains seek REDEMPTION (consider Danish)πŸ‘. The only show with no kitchen politics, or females with make-up, jewellery and sarees heavier than their own weight.πŸ˜†

Some people only see the RUINED storyline in season2, the butchered characters, the bad effects (mind you, the effects were awesome considering the fact that the show aired 5 days a week and even 6 days for sometime and it lacked bank episodes) and the off-screen activities of the actors when they talk about the show. It is SAD. No show is perfect. If the leads of the other shows are best friends or lovers, then there are other loopholes in the shows like slow pace of the story and unwanted twists and turns. The team is hardly ever appreciated for the commitment and dedication. And let me remind you, PKYEK never used body doubles while shooting the scenes of the actors, as because of their commitment, they never took unwanted holidays. And it's sad that people always blame the lead of the show Vivian for going to visit Golden Temple with his fiance, but they never see that the same man being a Christian, didn't go to meet his mother the previous year on Christmas because of shooting. I know all of you must have read the article. πŸ˜ƒ And I even feel bad for the female lead Sukirti because the media didn't cover her BIRTHDAY😑
Not that I am their pankha, but yeah, I do respect and adore them for portraying my favourite characters flawlessly and perfectly.

I am not saying that the show was always the best, well yes, it lost it's momentum many times, but despite that it managed to entertain us all this while for 14 months and I am seriously going to miss watching it daily. Shows come and go but shows like PKYEK stay forever.

THIS POST IS IN THE BELOVED MEMORY OF PKYEK. πŸ˜³

Frankly chakku...i agree to each and every word of your's.  I'm just simply missing PKYEK.  

Although I bad mouthed some of the characters,but apart from them, I loved all of them and am franklymissing them right now.  I'm just sitting and remembering PKYEK because I used to watch it everyday and was addicted to it.

Abhiya...yes...I'll talk about them first because they were, they are and they will always be my first love from PKYEK. 

Abhay: What should I say about this character, after Miley Jab Hum Tum ended on Star One, I thought  that I would never watch star One again because I loved MJHT.  Like many other people, I also thought that its a Twilight copy so no need to watch but one day after watching a glimpse of the character Abhay Raichand...that's it...that was the day i again became glued to Star One at 8 pm everyday.  Abhay Raichand attracted me and forced me to watch PKYEK.  For the first time I like, no, I LOVED a character created by Ekta Kapoor whom i frankly hated,  I was amazed that Ekta can create such a character.  His Looks, his voice, his smile, his attitude, his mysterious personality, his manly body language, everything attracted me, first I liked him, then likeness developed into love and then i loved him every time i saw him and this love kept growing.  The way Abhay Raichand came on screen every time...EXCELLENT!    God,I just simplyFELL IN LOVE WITH HIM.  The VAMPIRE took my heart away.  His cold attitude,his humanity, his love, passion, vulnerability, compassion and romance, everything just completely blowed me. 

He perfectly performed his duties as a son and always helped his parents when in trouble.

Abhay Raichand introduced me to Vivian Dsena and again I fell in love with the actor with the passage of time and still love him.   I really don't care what he do in his personal life but Yes, i LOVE  the actor Vivian Dsena...who gave me Abhay Raichand and compelled me to come back to IF and join PKYEK forum due to his sizzling chemistry with Pia.  I must say Vivian is an EXCELLENT actor, his dialogues, his expressions, body language, all amazing.  I really don't have words to express my love for Vivian.

Pia:   How can I forget her?  who played an equal role in making Abhiya successful. She rightly stood up for her love every time and gave him strength.  Even if she misunderstood him, she always tried to reason out why her love is behaving the way he is behaving? She got worried, concerned for him in his problem, felt passionate in love with himand supported him for his family.  She was truly Abhay's Pia from the start till the end and made everyone accept Abhay by the end and recognize his good soul.  

Her role as a daughter was as effective as was of Abhay's as a son..

This amazing Pia was given to us by Sukriti.  Her portrayal of Maithli and Pia...SUPERB!  The way she portrayed the negativity of Maithli and positivity of Pia in Vampire's,werewolves's clans' fight episode was OUTSTANDING!   Her hatred and ugliness towards Pia as Maithli and Pia's stand for Abhay and his family against everyone was worth while.  I never saw so much shades in the 2 characters during the whole running of PKYEK as much as i saw them during the fighting episodes.  Sukriti was just perfect in her portrayal of both the characters. 

Abhiya: What should i say about them?  they made me fall n love with them with their sizzling chemistry.  Because of their chemisry, I cried with them, laughed with them, smiled with them, supported them, their concern for each other made me concerned for them, they got hurt...I got hurt, they loved each other to the core...I loved them to the core.   Don't know how to right more praises for them because I'm not a good writer in abhiya's case...like Hema...but yes i do love them alot...will always love, remember and miss them.

About oher characters...yes, I'llmiss Misha for her her sporty and pranster attitude, and her unromantic love style with Kabir.   I;ll miss Kabir for his flirtatiousness.  I'll miss tracker and angad for their stupid jokes.  I'll definitely miss Chandeena for their excellent and lovely portrayal of vampires and as parents. 

But yes, i'll definitely miss the most, my Abhiya because I started watching this show because of them,came back to IF because of them, loved every character because of them and fell in love with PKYEK because of them.

Miss PKYEK, Miss Abhiya, Miss Abhay, Miss Vivian,Miss Pia, Miss Sukriti!

Best of luck to my sweet hearts of PKYEK.  Thank u Ekta for giving us a different serial apart from Saas Bahu sagas.  And BIG THANKS to you for reuniting a lead couple happily for the first time in your serial.  I never expected this from you.  Otherwise,you've always separatedthe leads whom we loved.

And Thank you CV's for PKYEK...Although, not all of our wishes have been fulfilled but still thank u for what u'vegiven...We always knew u can never fulfill all of our wishes.
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with everything u have said Chakku..Superlike ur post :)

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@chakku: u are welcome dear..
And yeah, i used to watch some other shows too. But most of them got ruined beyond any repair, so i lost interest.. I haven't followed a show religiously from the last three years except pkyek. It's the only show i watched till the ending and i'm also addicted to it.
Pkyek ka nasha nashila hain.. πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mish18

But lets admit it has its strong points too. We got amazing actors...special effects were very good considering the budget. And not to forget the story always had its turns and twists. It was hardly monotonous except for the parties. Many a times its been said that it was never a dark love story...I would really like to know what they wanted more. It was as passionate as any love story could be...bringing out the dark shade in both the couples. The impossibility of their being together made it all the more intense which only became possible ine the end and that too after facing innumerable hardships... The love story was always epic and about soulmates and not seasonal love which changed every now and then. And that is one main reason I stuck to this show coz it was not like all other shows where love is often nothing more than a joke.

Well about the bashings and criticism...people often have a habit of assuming things and then without even giving a chance develop a dislike for it. Strange however it is but its a fact which I saw during the time the show aired. Be it about the Vampire concept... as if this was a new concept..yes in Indian Tv but its not new at all. Instead of appreciating EK for bringing this new concept and daring to go against the normal she was always criticized. And its sad its done even now when the show is such a big hit. Or about the track...which I agree sometimes have been dragged but then most of the times the show has been fast paced. And then the actors...well...I have said in many post earlier too and will repeat it. No one here knows any actors personally. So we have no clue what they do..what they are like and most importantly what we see in media are only few minutes of their lives. So hating them...disliking their actions based on half baked truths and what the media choose to show us is being plain naive. 

first of all, I mostly love your answers Mish πŸ‘ πŸ‘
@Red, Bang on πŸ‘ I mean seriously those who says it was supposed to be a dark love story and it got ruined I wanna know what they want πŸ˜³ how many ppl stick to each other and fight their love instead of getting so many problems... Abhiya did and that's why their love story is soo epic and dark. It was never supposed to be a sugary sweet one... its a story of vampire and human.. πŸ˜† and in the end to be together one of them had to make a huge sacrifice to be with the other one na? so abhay became human for staying wid piya.. i knw it was unusual and i wud have preferred the other way around but still no complain. aftall they are soulmates and star crossed lovers... to be in the same path they has to sacrifice a lot and they did... as a prize they finally ended up together... donno wat more dark was wanted πŸ˜†

@Blue, again true πŸ‘ as Chakkz said.. this is the only show.. no red dupatta fallin on the face, kitchen politics, step sister accepted normally.. step mom no vamp.. good enough to be UNIQUE πŸ˜› thrs soo many bloopers n mistakes in the supernatural track but still i wud always appreciate Ekta for taking such a huge risk of making this show.. πŸ‘ let people say bt still its a big hit..some ppl r just jelo to admit it πŸ˜‰
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
About Vivu I will only say that I am still his fan in spite of his pdas and will follow him in his other show also. But I also think he has somehow changed from last year. He knew the show would end at mid dec. Kish knew it means all the actors knew it.After the ending he could go anywhere. Even he could do the engagement after the show went over. Anyway now the show is over and I dont want to complain. Just a req to him that plz spend a big holiday with vahbiz and when come back to show give the full dedication as he gives at initial episodes. And I hope his next show willn't be on life ok coz all shows of it air on everyday. He will get very less time.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

first of all, I mostly love your answers Mish πŸ‘ πŸ‘
@Red, Bang on πŸ‘ I mean seriously those who says it was supposed to be a dark love story and it got ruined I wanna know what they want πŸ˜³ how many ppl stick to each other and fight their love instead of getting so many problems... Abhiya did and that's why their love story is soo epic and dark. It was never supposed to be a sugary sweet one... its a story of vampire and human.. πŸ˜† and in the end to be together one of them had to make a huge sacrifice to be with the other one na? so abhay became human for staying wid piya.. i knw it was unusual and i wud have preferred the other way around but still no complain. aftall they are soulmates and star crossed lovers... to be in the same path they has to sacrifice a lot and they did... as a prize they finally ended up together... donno wat more dark was wanted πŸ˜†

@Blue, again true πŸ‘ as Chakkz said.. this is the only show.. no red dupatta fallin on the face, kitchen politics, step sister accepted normally.. step mom no vamp.. good enough to be UNIQUE πŸ˜› thrs soo many bloopers n mistakes in the supernatural track but still i wud always appreciate Ekta for taking such a huge risk of making this show.. πŸ‘ let people say bt still its a big hit..some ppl r just jelo to admit it πŸ˜‰

Thank u dear. πŸ˜³
Chalo mil kar dhundte hai aise logo ko jinhe yeh DARK LOVE story nahi lagi aur fir unhe dark room mein band karke fir se dikhayengeπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 

Doing something out of the box always invites harsh comments n criticism. And not to forget paying the price of being successful. You know once Amitabh said that if you r a celeb than anyone could come and slap you and you could do nothing about it. Coz if you react then you are said to be arrogant and doing injustice. So ultimately you just have to quiet and do ur work. After coming to this forum I realised how true this was.πŸ˜› 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mish18

Well this is the only show that I've watched till the end.πŸ˜› Though the show sometimes dished out such stupid things but still Abhay and Abhiya kept me glued to it. Atleast that was never ruined till the last day of the show.😊

I agree with you here. The show was amazing and Abhiya's love was eternal. The love was intense and like you said, not a joke.

Seriously. The story was so fast paced even though the show lacked bank episodes. I never got bored except for that AA track where the story was just repeating. I watch the other shows sometimes and they are so slow and boringπŸ₯±
 And it's sad that people always blame the lead of the show Vivian for going to visit Golden Temple with his fiance, but they never see that the same man being a Christian, didn't go to meet his mother the previous year on Christmas because of shooting. I know all of you must have read the article. πŸ˜ƒ And I even feel bad for the female lead Sukirti because the media didn't cover her BIRTHDAY😑

Blaming Vivian for taking a holiday...and even for being getting engaged...that was like a shock to me... Mana Vampire ka role play kar raha hai but that doesn't mean he can't do what normal humans do. Here too he should have been appreciated for not letting his work suffer even though he wasn't shooting. We did not get even a single epi without Abahy when he was on a holiday. He might have done double the work than usual. But all he got here was bashing. Weird it is.

Seriously man! He was not missing from a single epi and shot his epis before. So what's wrong if he went for a holiday?πŸ˜•
All in all I would say I have seen many shows but nothing matched upto PKYEK...not coz of the storyπŸ˜› but mainly because it stuck to what it promised. A unique love story with love to the limits of insanity.❀️
AMEN!!!

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago