Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF 'KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast'12/132 (Page 109)

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
oh dear...well it is good only she knows his reality...i think beast will have to repent a lot to get back what he really desires from her...her love

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
WTH...

hope maan does something to that sunaina...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

...Big smile

4 pming me...Smile

4 late comment as always...Confused

ur all updates r 

..dear...Star

u dane  just  ...ClapClap

4 this n keep it up sweety...Thumbs Up

me just ...EmbarrassedBig smile

just wanna ......Heart

& also lots of  ..

lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya94

esheena Goldie
esheena
esheena

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
hey plzzz update!!!!!Embarrassed
impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

superb dear nd dis sunaina is KABAB ME HADDI...

hate her

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 10

Sooo many LIKES n COMMENTS thnx alot guys...

Updating this part in 2 posts, click LIKE at the end of 2nd post onlySmile

Sunaina looked at Geet who was looking devine in a simple, peach suit. She was dumbstuck by her beauty.

I am more beautiful. She said in her mind although she knew it was not true but truth is always bitter n admitting it needs pure soul.

I am sorry mai abhi dusri coffee lati hu. She said meekly without looking up, scared.

Scared about her heart, will it be able to take that sight once more. Scared about his temper, will he get angry because she interupted.

Geet quickly gathered the broken peices n left the room.

Maan looked at Sunaina with eyes spitting fire. He did'nt liked things out of way. Everything happened according to his plans let it be business or personal front.

One look was enough n moreover
her aim of showing Geet her place was complete.

She stood up n raised her hands.

Okay! Okay! I know you are not in mood but what can I do if you are so irresistible. She stated seductively.

Geet was preparing coffee in kitchen when Sunaina came from behind.

Naam kya hai tumhara? She asked rudely.

Ji Geet...!!

Bechari Geet. Sunaina faked pity. Apne pati ki bahon me kisi aur ko dekh ke bura laga?

Geet eyes filled up. What was she trying to do sprinkling salt on her wounds.

Tum kya samjhti ho mai tum jaisi ladkiyon ko nai jaanti. But dear your tricks wont work here because he is already taken. N you know what... He loves me.

Those words came as a pointed needle going through her heart making it bleed.

Aisa nai hai... She cried.

Aisa hi hai. Now make tea for me.Sunaina said with attitude. Ya phir rehne do my standard is not that low that i drink tea made by your filthy hands. Nakul...

Yes Ma'am...

I want tea

Yes Ma'am...

Geet took Maan's coffee n left for his study. On the way she wiped her tears. But can she stop her red eyes, wan face n hitched voice from conveying the inner turmoil.

She quietly kept the coffe mug on table n started leaving. Maan held her hand n pulled her. She landed on his lap.

Why you bring me close
To break my heart
Everytime I start to trust you
It brutally falls apart
Where to go, what to do
Who will explain you to me
Stuck in this never solving puzzle
I can only wish bereaved time to flee.

Maan's eyes were dark with desire. Since the time he touched her, he could not touch anyone else. Since he saw her no other sight seemed worth watching. Since he smelled her, he finds her aroma everywhere. Since he kissed her, he only dreamt of her intoxicating lips.

Geet lowered her lashes as she did'nt had the power to take his gaze that bored her into her every single cell.

Wo mujhe kitchen me kaam hai. She nervously said n tried to get up.

Maan jerked her back. She fell over him while her lips touched his partially exposed chest as his upper shirt buttons were open.

The feel of her lips was like a gush of wind which intensified the flames of his burning hunger.

He snapped open the dori of her kurti. Geet gasped at his sudden advance. He planted a kiss on her shoulder making her shiver. She took in a deep breath n closed her eyes.

Why were you crying? He asked while sliding the kurta off her one shoulder.

'He noticed' Geet would have rejoiced but right now she was not in a state of mind to think.

Maan traced his lips from crook of her neck to the end of her bare shoulder n trailed back giving wet kisses, at every next spot Maan deepened the kiss leaving her breasts taut n below itching.

CONTINUED BELOW...!!

The following 191 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliinlwgeetchristshospitalnehavashimaaneet25attitudeshyjagritimanochanisha319maaneet05simmi11star432ssmaneetfanbeayhijCandy_jsSarah08mattshiaMaryamahaji790littlerenu16indrani21dec-ChikniChameli-sana.mehersupriyaanandaisha_1998preetianand21sabafaizdivyaraghani9290860623geetkamaankasturi11saharmursleensona_jyotikaasmi123ammyicycoolPaingeljoa123-divya-bhakbhartifandiyachillYellowtullips-Elfin-nazsijthendral_111-Trinity-pulvi16mamatha.nibi_suchianna12Moon002soniya_lovesurostcyaashrutizlyfjassi1212ParimishtyChahhat4evaimli95neha_g6...sharanya...NesanshekiAsheleyBlushingqueenapril12shakethebiscuitits_meneha512prabha75pearl_warriorzaidi98NH1971CherryBlushanky_sangilimishtibLadyArwen-eiya-crazydevil87cherieLoverRukhluvMaanfunnymonkeyamalu123kareena32$ara_$hachiCythereamoonlight2630unknown.puthdreamy4evercyum321ns.1ninavishristi1change12angel_smilyMaaneet4evelove4allkrndrShimmerrd_soniaMayamaanlovemaaneet1gbhatpreetymaaneetmayaparikshubhangiTaranaGeetjeyanthi123vasavi_sriAsyaloverdoll.12daisydee425sporthy_smile28HeytzMaaneetTia-AFreeBirdabhayprsinghangel-ki-shona_wallflower_TeamMcSwarekNeejuMishti13_Rashmipiya27-Zahra15-MunaMeet22ritzy09tanvi04ExpectoPatronumLuvScoobypaponeconambeern-memorable-ramaheshSpeechlesssoni4eva-Veritaserum-mrk-1meravigilisoajennsonu4everkomlikadivareenaCutydevil-madhvi--Priti11--afsha-CrazzyBusymaaniqra..hinal..t_areebHansaNshah10rsroopalimuskanpsona-rai--Ratna--ambbihaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapekeenu_kkVSai2008seemamaryhopehotTyrojasraj123RageOfAnAngelShrutheSaams-Mishu-anupm04Craziest_MGShruti_Goyal-Mounika-KINGKHANFANpunam2712kabslocksimpoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53tamanna1391Loquacious_Aashabinash079--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillidumasspvdDownhillInfinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..

OsheenDGr8 Goldie
OsheenDGr8
OsheenDGr8

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
CONTINUED...!!

Haan Geet bolo! Why were you crying?

Wo mujhe accha nai laga apko unke saath dekh kar. She confessed honestly n a tear made its way down her cheek.

Maan licked the tear lifting her left leg. He placed it on his right making her sit astride on him. Now she was completely facing him.

Am I your personal property that I will be only with you. Maan stated manipulatively simultaneously opening her braid.

Yes he is right. I am being selfish. But then he is my husband so why he needs anyone else. Geet was busy in her thoughts when Maan smashed her gloss.

Next moment Maan sealed his lips over her with his tongue brushing against them tentatively.

Geet let out a sound of protest but that died into his mouth. She remember that painful sight n Sunaina's words.

He loves me

The words ecoed in her ears. She wanted to forget that, to forget everything n hence kissed him back fervently, assuring herself that he was only hers.

She nibbled his lips n sucked his tongue. Maan was amused, he liked the wild cat. Maan entangled his one hand in her silky hairs n other found its way under her kurti feeling her soft bare skin. He pushed her more into him, if that was possible.

Geet's mind was no more in her control. It craved for more. She lifted herself a little n pushed him backward. She settled back exactly at the right place. She felt the bulge but did'nt payed any heed to it n concentrated on kissing him.

On the other hand Maan was getting insane now with her body touching his at every right nook n corner. There mouth left each other when breathing was just impossible. Maan kissed all over her neck leaving his bite marks.

His hand went above on her back, Holding the bra strap, he opened the hook.

A knock on the door distrubed them.

Maan sir wo Dadimaa n Sunaina madam... Came Nakul's worried words.

They made themselves presentable n came downstairs.

Maan humne aapse kaha tha k aapke aise waise jaanne wale humme yahan nai chahiye. Dadimaa said boiling in anger giving Sunaina a disgusting look.

Aisi waisi... Mai aisi waisi. MK did you heard that.

Maan rolled his eyes. Su i had told you not to come here. You kept my mobile as an excuse but it wont work next time.

Sunaina was amazed that he knew that she had intensionally kept his mobile with her. His next set of words shocked her more.

Don't come to KM again. You can meet in office. Now get out. Maan said with finality.

Sunaina exasperated left from there cursing the two women behind.

PRECAP-Meet the real beast... Who will be the prey?Ouch

MY FB ACCOUNT

Please LIKE n COMMENT if you liked the updateSmile

The following 346 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234thahupyarisahelidpurvainlwgeet1611987mishtimskchristshospitalgeeta1803nehavashimaaneetiloveuzil143taniakhaled48kartheenarayanapriyanka55555cukishmaaneet25attitudeshyjagritimanochanisha319mishimSeemaMartinMADHUKAAJALKIMLgudiyasimmi11NatashaPercandy....ssmaneetfanSarah08harudimpmattshiashubhmeharMaryamahaji790mohanpirlittlerenu16Moonlight007sweetmelonshinedossssupriyaanandsana.meher-ChikniChameli-AISHAJSsarah_zaishaCindygeetReahRajsunaina23aisha_1998preetianand21piyasinghjyotiagarwaldivyaraghanimaancrazyfatiya52110sabafaizsaharmursleen9290860623geetkamaankasturi11mayukhasona_jyotikakrishna.01leothelionnavyanissi5armadPaingelariz2000asmi123television9ammyicycoolmans22joa123lakshmisalvadi-Trinity-kalpana_spnbhakbhartifanKavita03angeeshayu14Saj110pulvi16thendral_111preciuspearlURMEnazsij-Elfin-varshakhedekardrashtipatel30YellowtullipsJanakiSatishprathyusmilingooooooBkhasseductivepurpleShefali16Dazlingdivyapawandeepk001mishtimohabbatkrsh07amrinderkaur9richu26mamatha.pinku33Nihsonnibi_suchiShilalipipriyankasweet21tanya94anna12pari10varsha-sharmaMoon002MONIJA78Sukham12cyaarostsoniya_lovesulovepoosusijassi1212Maangeetlove7shrutizlyfdeepthichimli95ParimishtyChahhat4evaqwerty012...sharanya...neha_g6NoshiMaaneetNesanshekiAsheleypayal12april12greshuahsaaspyarkaSHIK.LOVMAANEETdrashtirockzzsessyprabha75mounacutyBlushingqueenits_medhamigeetSweetestParianky_ssumaiyariyasarosaam123neha512tania90supernasahuCherryBlushSimran_14NH1971AmElOdIloving_girlfatema_00797531meem17Sphinxmicky11suba2011GurlygirlCrystalSaya-eiya-mishtibyashviagarwalLadyArwenCuteTommy--Dia--Srabon_DharaArsheelaindiegirlnan_10Lakshmi86crazydevil87maansi007cherieLoverfunnymonkeybabygurl10MeeraXDamalu123asmaniSujata77angelarafi rokCythereaAnvi2009Anu_Runknown.puthdreamy4everkareena32$ara_$hachiAnu-AnanyaAtiffacyum321shristi1seshatreens.1neethuMGgurti30Ambibambyninavi286pearlchange12Sparkling-eyes5krndrPearl_27MayamaanjssoodMaaneet4evelove4allShimmerrbilly_rituangel_smilylovemaaneet1shalinisaran89dreamymishti88samidsamidd_soniagbhatpreetymaaneetnats0101mayaparidoublecrossanmirzapayal.gupta177jeyanthi123kshubhangiTaranaGeetvasavi_sridoll.12daisydee425COLOGYsporthy_smile28HeytzMaaneetabhayprsinghangel-ki-shonaTeamMcSwarekKoolsmile_wallflower_ZohamaaneetNeejudeepali1022123mitulMunaMeet22nehakapoor7_Rashmimishtiritutellymeawesomepoojapiya27-Zahra15-tanvi04ExpectoPatronumritzy09rupzloveuLuvScoobyRaDMG25ramaheshpaponecon-Veritaserum-Speechless_nandy_-memorable-mrk-1nishi_I-fiantehzeeb25ajennsonu4everkomlikaksasi-Priti11--afsha-CrazzyBusy*Dakoo_Minzy*CutydevildivareenaMistiofMistzmaaniqra-madhvi-..hinal..--aarthi--muskanpViji79HansaNt_areebAsh1991sona-rai--Ratna--freya123ambbihaseemamaryShalvehoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkpreethiaVSai2008ammu5hopehotsdlife19Remya_Pillai-Mishu-anupm04kahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123---nishu---kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_somaSaamsgill123impoojaverma-Jhalli-kabslockspunam2712Shruti_GoyalGame_Changer-Mounika-KINGKHANFANKhaleesi__SharmeenLuvsGCsanghita0000_Maaneet_anji-mirapriya_21tamanna1391Loquacious_Aashabinash079--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillidumasspvdDownhillInfinity.tabby999Donnaa..AnushaGeet..

change12 IF-Dazzler
change12
change12

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

nice update glad maan showed su her place out of mansion . precap sound exciting look maan will be prey forgeet and geet will be for maan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

Go to top