Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My Thanks to Vivian dsena (Page 2)

TISA0711 Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Ya right.vivi gave life to da character.those dimpled smile nd twinkling eyes made da character an epic.his attitude nd bajaoing BBB ws like sone pe suhaga.God,why it had to end so early? Cry

Edited by TISA07 - 16 December 2011 at 3:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Lovely post snigs...
Definetly vivian needs a big applaud...
He potrayed abhay raichand so well that if it was nt him tha character wud nt hv gt da life...
I think everyone will always love him as abhay..
Il surely need to thnk vivian for the lovely character he gave us...
We love u as abhay raichand vivian Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by priya.1 - 16 December 2011 at 3:09am

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Ya played t character very well!abhay Raichand-will remember him alwys!

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123 Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Abhay: What should I say about this character, after Miley Jab Hum Tum ended on Star One, I thought  that I would never watch star One again because I loved MJHT.  Like many other people, I also thought that its a Twilight copy so no need to watch but one day after watching a glimpse of the character Abhay Raichand...that's it...that was the day i again became glued to Star One at 8 pm everyday.  Abhay Raichand attracted me and forced me to watch PKYEK.  For the first time I like, no, I LOVED a character created by Ekta Kapoor whom i frankly hated,  I was amazed that Ekta can create such a character.  His Looks, his voice, his smile, his attitude, his mysterious personality, his manly body language, everything attracted me, first I liked him, then likeness developed into love and then i loved him every time i saw him and this love kept growing.  The way Abhay Raichand came on screen every time...EXCELLENT!    God,I just simplyFELL IN LOVE WITH HIM.  The VAMPIRE took my heart away.  His cold attitude,his humanity, his love, passion, vulnerability, compassion and romance, everything just completely blowed me. 
He perfectly performed his duties as a son and always helped his parents when in trouble.
Abhay Raichand introduced me to Vivian Dsena and again I fell in love with the actor with the passage of time and still love him.   I really don't care what he do in his personal life but Yes, i LOVE  the actor Vivian Dsena...who gave me Abhay Raichand and compelled me to come back to IF and join PKYEK forum due to his sizzling chemistry with Pia.  I must say Vivian is an EXCELLENT actor, his dialogues, his expressions, body language, all amazing.  I really don't have words to express my love for Vivian.

harshiti4ever Groupbie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
wonderful post..
Abbhay is the reason i started watchin pkyek.
Thank u vivian. Abhay Raichand is loved by all coz of ur superb portryal.

Lookin 4ward 4 viviz nxt show. I knw u ll rock in tht show 2Heart
sweet_neetu Goldie

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Yup abhay raichand rule her heart,,he made us smile n cry with..he portrayed abhay so well..viv may other character..he will our abhay...miss him badly
.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
well i dnt lyk vivi now...but hats off 2 him 4 justifying AR's role...he surely has given a lyf 2 tellyvud...i myt 4get vivi...but abhay raichand...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top