India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My Thanks to Vivian dsena

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Those who knows me  definately knows just how much I dislike Mr. Vivian DsenaAngryAngry  for reasons both known & unknown. My bestie Vivi aka Chandrima herself an avid lover & die hard fan of Vivan has to endure times innumerable my angst and harsh words against this guy.Embarrassed

So I am sure some of you must be thinking what happened to me?? Chill guys I am just the same old But I am not an ehsaan faramosh. so everyone before you start questioning I am saying to you all KhamoshLOLLOLLOL & let me speak.LOLLOL

I just want to thank Mr. Vivian Dsena for portraying one of my favorite fictional character to the T as perfectly as it could be played.

Abhay Raichand the character which made me laugh & smile at his happiness ( which was once in a blue moon ), cry with him for his pain, cheered for him when he took BBB out of his nemesis. Who made me stared at him in awe by his sheer ability love with every fibre of his existence, sacrifice himself without turning a hair.  All in all a character which came so close to my heart that I cant even explain. I heart Abhay Raichand.Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeart

That's why leaving aside my dislike I give my heartfelt thanks & salute to Mr. Vivian Dsena for portraying this character flawlessly & breathing an air of life in it. you made this character more believable & lovable.ClapClapClap

Hope you have a bright future ahead.Thumbs Up

P.S.: Suku, Ritwik, Priya ( Wal & Chauhan )  Kishwer Merchant & Naved Sir & the other characters too. Salute to you all. Hoping for the best for you all.
ClapClapThumbs UpThumbs Up

P.P.S- The Director Partho Da & each & every member of the Unit thank you for giving us such a show which we loved despite so many flaws.
ClapThumbs Up

Edited by snitchseeker - 16 December 2011 at 4:05am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossSheIsTheOneMuSIqroCKzzzzTISA0711pallavisarkarDikshi92strings123hema_rawatViviliciousgirl--Flora--sohiniluvsmusicSANDY_ROSEChelseaForEverSharpay.Evansharinisriram39hreeyaa-Sonia---faroo--Divya6696helen_of_troyreadingworms.Paint.It.BlacK._Chits_Maria-capri.AgapiMou.J.LO---Priya---TOTAL-ROMANTICPurpleHorizon..tora.tangled..SmokeySilence...Bournville..Befikre.Rashmi.bookworm-ALS--Fearless_LoverTrouble.

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Lovely post DI...
I'm crying whenever I think pkyek has ended...
It's haunting me yaar...Unhappy
DI u didn't pm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker--faroo--

SANDY_ROSE IF-Dazzler
SANDY_ROSE
SANDY_ROSE

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
lovely post sings .i also thanks vivi for playing abhay raichand . i like his attitude, style . he make feel cry , happy .in future viv work  in another show and another character , but i always like as abhay raichand . he is best as abhay raichand . no another play this  character like he does .  i ll miss him as abhay raichand .

ps. kal b abhay nahi vivi lag raha tha jase woh apne real life mein ho .LOL

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 16 December 2011 at 2:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaasnitchseeker--faroo--Maria-capri

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

The awesome Abhay Raichand. full on attitude and absolutely breathtaking vampire ko aur bhi mindblowing banane k liye.. Thank u Vivian..

Abhay Raichand is the best.. and even if Vivian plays as a lead character in some other shows,, still no other character can beat Abhay Raichand..

Miss u Abhay Raichand and all the characters.. MISS U PKYEK...Hug

Nice Post Snigs..LOL

snitchseekerMaria-capri

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Awww hun...i heart your post!!
Yes Vivian indeed deserves all the applaud and appreciation for bringing Abhay Raichand to life. This character would have never been so special to all of us without Vivi's undying effort and hard work. He made us believed im Abhay..When Abhay smiled we all used to melt like a bowl of chocolate mousse..when he throwed his attitude on everyone s face we used to bow down in front of him and when he groaned in pain..our heart bleeded as we cried with him. Abhay Raichand is a name which has been curved in our hearts forever and no character will be able to touch us the way Abhay did. So no matter tomorrow Vivi will do many amazing characters but for me and all of us..he will always be Abhay Raichand!! The never ending AAG of our heart!!

P.S. Ab friend k nakhre toh jhelne parenge na..lol and u know me..how much pagal i am for Vivi..hehe. Loved your post and thank you!!   

Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 16 December 2011 at 2:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dikshi92strings123readingworms.snitchseekerMaria-capriPurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
So true Snigdha. Abhay Raichand is one of a kind. And thnx to evryone who was behind the making of this character from the writer to the director and ofcourse Vivian for playing It so perfectly that even long after the show ends AR will be loved so much and wil b very close to heart.Heart Special thnx to EK for making this show. SmileN no thnx to AR's stylist ( I doubt if there was any)Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39readingworms.snitchseeker

Dikshi92 Senior Member
Dikshi92
Dikshi92

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Yeah, sweetz u are so right. Vivian dsena as a person may not be perfect ( i know no one is perfect). He also have some flaws. But honestly the boy dererves viewers' hearty applause only for making ABHAY RAICHAND memorable. If it was not for him, then the character of AR would never had been a success. He gave flesh and blood and most importantly LIFE TO THE CHARACTER.

And the pkyek team had also done a awesome job. It was all in all a team work and the team deserves credit for that..

PS. Btw gr8 post dear. I also made a lil emotional post in the memory of pkyek. Do check it if u get time..

readingworms.snitchseeker

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
It is Priya Chauhan and not Chaudhary, SnigdhaROFL

Well ya, as a person I might not be his pankha (well I am no one's pankhs in entertainment world) but as an actor he deserves all the salutes from me. I love him as an actor.

He is the one who breathed life in Abhay Raichand and because of his perfection as Abhay, I might look forward to his new show as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39readingworms.snitchseekerMaria-capri

Go to top