Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani (Page 137)

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
@Yuvika, yes and stories like these sound music to my ears these days. Because till now if the makers of this show truly care for the viewers preferences and publics demand, they would have got the message loud and clear like the writing on the wall that ManVeer it is that makes this show happening and their show is right now entirely dependent on  UdayVeer. He has such a strong, deep and impressive characterization. He excites you, entralls you, makes you wishing for more. AK is carrying a huge responsibility on his shoulders along with Priyal and I must say he is performing exceptionally well, more than was expected out of him :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

TanviHugHug

If they want to make Akash lead then they should have given a strong base to the character. U tell u love a girl u will stand by her next day UV comes takes her away fin front of so many ppl u say it's over b/w us that is ur house. Shouldn't u tell d girl u love explain to her that ur family has stayed away from u since 16 yrs u shd go to them dey have been waiting for u since yrs?

I agree the way u potray the character matters as well. AK has done a brilliant job. UV is a mystery box and for him Manyata is a mystery box. He is figuring out what is she actually.

yuppp i agree!!!! there's no atrong base to akash char neither there is strong base to there love story...it can only create a base for manyata's & uday's stroy.

i find both the character's r interesting...uday needs to find himself  his feelings about his ownself keeping aside prince tag... & he can only figure out manyata once he acts as person himself keeping aside prince tag & on other hand manyata char. has to grow up as person & as a princess also...she needs to learn so much...even the responsilities of princess to become a good princess or later maharani.
both need to learn in own ways one has to learn about himself as person other a princess

Edited by loving_bird - 22 December 2011 at 3:58am
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

As i like to put i girls, ManVeer and Uday's track are like extra cheesy thin crust Pizza, while Akash's is like diet biscuitsLOL
LOL..LOLLOLn hu wnts diet biscuits wen u hav an extra cheesy pizza infront of uWinkEmbarrassedLOL

u made me hungry yaar...i aint had pizza in ages! mujhe bhook lage haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Article said she will play spoilt brat. However she is a sane character in d madhouse acc to me apart from Komal. Komal and Unnati have not been bossy or rude to Manyata and that's the reason she got along well with them and not rest.

Fixing marriage of kids is something that shd not be done in first place. Having said that ManVeer have now grown up. They need to understand each other except each other in their lives from heart before entering tino marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15WhiteNights.

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

@Yuvika, yes and stories like these sound music to my ears these days. Because till now if the makers of this show truly care for the viewers preferences and publics demand, they would have got the message loud and clear like the writing on the wall that ManVeer it is that makes this show happening and their show is right now entirely dependent on  UdayVeer. He has such a strong, deep and impressive characterization. He excites you, entralls you, makes you wishing for more. AK is carrying a huge responsibility on his shoulders along with Priyal and I must say he is performing exceptionally well, more than was expected out of him :)
very trueClap and i believe we shud need 2 continue telling thm tht we want ManVeer... setindia is part of sony right? dey hav a channel on YT...we shud keep posting der sayin hw much we love UV...and we want ManVeer togetherEmbarrassed

btw was any1 else a bit disappointed with ydays epi... i didnt like the UV-J dance and i realli didnt like the way the family was making horrible faces the instant they saw moniya mix the daal/rice 2geva... wts the big deal in eating with ur hands... i wud hate 2 imagine hw on earth they eat roti?OuchD'oh
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loving_bird

yuppp i agree!!!! there's no atrong base to akash char neither there is strong base to there love story...it can only create a base for manyata's & uday's stroy.

i find both the character's r interesting...uday needs to find himself  his feelings about his ownself keeping aside prince tag... & he can only figure out manyata once he acts as person himself keeping aside prince tag & on other hand manyata char. has to grow up as person & as a princess also...she needs to learn so much...even the responsilities of princess to become a good princess or later maharani.
both need to learn in own ways one has to learn about himself as person other a princess

Whatever meeting these two had Manyata didn't see anything nice about him. UdayVeer needs to be himself with Manyata while Manyata needs to understand her duties and responsibilities as Princess which is big. They both need to see and learn a different perceptive of life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaYuvika_15Badtameez_Dil

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Me goingHugHug

See you all laterHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Badtameez_Dil

*Shruti*