Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani (Page 101)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14916

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I am not watchin the epi today.Spoiler says too many AKASH,CHIKKI AND WHO'S DAT OTHER GAL SCENED+S!!

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 4821

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
The only one who is most unbearable for me is chikki. What on earth is inside her head? Ghaas phoos? straw?? cow dung??!!Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Joined: 13 September 2011
Posts: 7456

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Neets.

studying, second year pre-med :) & you?
& yeah i get what u mean about feeling good but for the past months i have been at the library that now the only thing that feels good to me is sleeping and eatingLOL

Yeah even i was thinking that, they can't just push Akash out so they will use him pawn for a bigger purpose which ofcourse is manveer. i have said this from beginning manveer are the endgame, their story is epic in a way and not the every other fairytale we read. But i just hate seeing akash, and his self - pity expressions, though i think he might turn evil? or something because everyone keeps on reminding him abt manyata, for how long will he keep on turning away??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14916

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

The only one who is most unbearable for me is chikki. What on earth is inside her head? Ghaas phoos? straw?? cow dung??!!Thumbs Down

i hate her!!!! Yeah all the crap in the world mixed to form a special khichdi which is oly found in her thickskulled head!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14916

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

Neets.

studying, second year pre-med :) & you?
& yeah i get what u mean about feeling good but for the past months i have been at the library that now the only thing that feels good to me is sleeping and eatingLOL

Yeah even i was thinking that, they can't just push Akash out so they will use him pawn for a bigger purpose which ofcourse is manveer. i have said this from beginning manveer are the endgame, their story is epic in a way and not the every other fairytale we read. But i just hate seeing akash, and his self - pity expressions, though i think he might turn evil? or something because everyone keeps on reminding him abt manyata, for how long will he keep on turning away??

They want us to pity him but the point is that we feel like strangling him!!


Guys any uhhmm movies to watch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjennice

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 4821

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
ManVeer are the endgame! I like the sound of that Shizu :D
 
you know just yesterday a thought sruck me, what if this story goes the Dhadkan-movie way? like they had the initial intro for Akash saying its his rags to riches story..so here Akash after being constantly taunted by his peers and getting depressed from the humiliation decides to make it big and succeeds in it? He might approach Manya once more after he climbs the social ladder in the hope of getting her back. But by then it would be too late as Manya would either be married to UV or she would have fallen for him :) She would not reciprocate Akash's love then just like Shilpa did in the movie. The only difference is in the movie Akshay-her husband was a mr.goody two shoes and here our prince is nothing close to thatLOL
 
Oh it will be such an awesome journey for ManVeer to fall in love with each other despite of all the flaws they possessHeart
 
I work Shizu :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14916

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

ManVeer are the endgame! I like the sound of that Shizu :D
 
you know just yesterday a thought sruck me, what if this story goes the Dhadkan-movie way? like they had the initial intro for Akash saying its his rags to riches story..so here Akash after being constantly taunted by his peers and getting depressed from the humiliation decides to make it big and succeeds in it? He might approach Manya once more after he climbs the social ladder in the hope of getting her back. But by then it would be too late as Manya would either be married to UV or she would have fallen for him :) She would not reciprocate Akash's love then just like Shilpa did in the movie. The only difference is in the movie Akshay-her husband was a mr.goody two shoes and here our prince is nothing close to thatLOL
 
Oh it will be such an awesome journey for ManVeer to fall in love with each other despite of all the flaws they possessHeart
 
I work Shizu :)


yeah Neetz that could be but first they have to replace that actor he is no where close near adorable!!! Maybe J will fall for Akash then !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 4821

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Kiara, J and Akash will make an interesting story. I have been saying this since the beginning. But its very tricky to get J to fall for Akash. I dont know how they will manage that if thats how its going to be. But yes if Akash becomes filthy rich J might atleast show some interest in him.
Kiara are u sure you dont dislike him so much coz he's not that handsome?LOL I dont mind akash as a friend . he was very sweet. But as a potential lover ofr manya, i just dont like it. Also because he appears much older to her.
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Tera Mera Pyaar ty vm pg 68

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: adventure_gurl   Replies: 552   Views: 160003

adventure_gurl 552 160003 08 October 2012 at 12:43am by Sunshinegirll
songs that will suit ManVeer vm's

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: shaf13   Replies: 96   Views: 15329

shaf13 96 15329 18 August 2012 at 3:39pm by Brokenhearty
DEK scene gallery (ManVeer)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shaf13   Replies: 40   Views: 12158

shaf13 40 12158 18 May 2012 at 5:20am by jiyakapoor
OneShot: Manveer (Inspired by the New Promo)

2 3 4 5

Author: Angelskiss   Replies: 37   Views: 17328

Angelskiss 37 17328 18 April 2012 at 6:37am by RadhapriyaG_01
ManVeer fb page :-)

2

Author: shaf13   Replies: 12   Views: 4398

shaf13 12 4398 12 March 2012 at 3:05am by udaymanyata4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index