Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks! 😳 And you are very smart! *srk style* I like whatever you write, It makes sense ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Writing is my business, hehe. Its fun interacting with you all. 😃
.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you . You are Welcome here dear!🤗

I know! you were just engrossed in a convo! And Thanks! 🤗
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@.LuvYu. your DP is shoo cute :D So we were discussing about J and her desperate measures to get UV. Tell us what you think.

@PC, yes! and like someone i was talking to previously said Manyata makes his heart race even without a tiny bit of a skin show. UV has a keen eye and he knows true blue blood when he sees one.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

@.LuvYu. your DP is shoo cute :D So we were discussing about J and her desperate measures to get UV. Tell us what you think.

@PC, yes! and like someone i was talking to previously said Manyata makes his heart race even without a tiny bit of a skin show. UV has a keen eye and he knows true blue blood when he sees one.

Right. Maanyata is a messy untidy woman but she gets under UV's polished sophisticated skin. That is SOMETHING.

@Gauri. 🤗

.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you. Writing is my business, hehe. Its fun interacting with you all. 😃

So its your prof? Its quite a nice talent..I wish I had that talent..Infact, I wish I had some talent atleast 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Luvu.

So its your prof? Its quite a nice talent..I wish I had that talent..Infact, I wish I had some talent atleast 😆

Haha, am sure you are talented.Yes, am a professional writer and i guess half of IF knows it by now. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Hello! 

🤗
.Luvu. thumbnail

Thanks, even I like my dp! 😛 And whereas J is concerned, she showed her true self yesterday 😕 but when UV is in front of me, I would do the same 😆

I think she should fall for Akash and Akash should fall for her..And both leave ManVeer alone 😡
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks, even I like my dp! 😛 And whereas J is concerned, she showed her true self yesterday 😕 but when UV is in front of me, I would do the same 😆

I think she should fall for Akash and Akash should fall for her..And both leave ManVeer alone 😡

🤣
.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

hello people koi hai

Thats a nice emo 😃
Previous
1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113
Next