Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 103

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys! this is Sanju here...new fan of UV and ManVeer...there is only one couple whose scenes I watch million, gazillion times and no point in guessing the couple coz my username and signature box all shows that😆

but Udayveer and ManVeer have mesmerized me...I am watching UV + ManVeer scenes again and again😲...I myself am surprised...seriosuly, UV is so so so irresistible...he is cute, hot, smart and so evil...I love his smirks lol...and not to mention, ManVeer is sizzling!!!

hope to meet and talk to you guys sometimes later🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW sonali wtcha upto I need some help regarding Broken Mirror can ya help me?
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
🤗 Manveerians!!

I am all excited for the SBS segment🤓
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
SBB Segment was nice. Ashish and Priyal part was adorable. Atleast something nice I can watch. We have more of Akash and Monia frds drama coming up :(
WhiteNights thumbnail
Shru, it is almost unofficialy established after this segment that ManVeer are the leads😛
shruti thumbnail
Neetz the Weekly Synopsis is for next week. Bcoz they showed some part in yes epi window scene. They will show promo scene today washing clothes one and probably end the episode with nightover and J shocked. I think next week promo would be on Manyata getting drunk and the new synopsis we got will be after that.
WhiteNights thumbnail
 my heart is singing.
Am feeling this strange happiness😆
shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Shru, it is almost unofficialy established after this segment that ManVeer are the leads😛

CV's know whom audience prefers. You saw SA's reply? She had a point she can't tell us entire story on Twitter. Good thing is she responds back to messages and interacts with fans.
shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

my heart is singing.

Am feeling this strange happiness😆

This segment made me so happy. Priyal is like he is hot and he is like she is cute and then both talking as if it's secret talk where she says he is inspired by her😆😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Shru have you payed attention to the quality of writing in those synopsis?🤔
And have you noticed that in the written synopsis Uday and Manveer scenes are given very little importance/ mention while there is long long writeup on Akash's scenes. Whereas till date what we have been witnessing is total opposite..we get impactful Uday/ ManVeer moments and Akash's scenes are like fillers.