Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 94

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prachurya

Hi ppl, been a silent reader in this forum, just love manveer

Just wanted to point out the scene in case some of u missed where Unnati is angry wid UV for dancing wid J, UV says dat he is not interested in J, Manyaata is the one in her mind, she is very interesting. Unnati questions him, "Interesting? Is dat all u feel abt her?". UV replies " Aur bhi bohot baatein hain par sab apne chhoti behen se share nahi kar sakte" *and then his smirk and wink* 

I noticed😉good to see u here😃 and I loved it.helped me get over the dance though Uday's expressions were great to watch😊

Hi guys.commenting for the first time here in this thread😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: loving_bird

i like that🤣 he is like give a damn attitude have fun & yet his attention on one person in his mind😆

Wohi toh! Bandey ko faraq hi nahi padta 🤣 duniya jaaye ghaas charney 🤣 kaun J? kaun media? kaun Dadi saa? zarra manyata key baarey mein kuch bata do humey🤣 tats all i care for🤣 gosh tanu bahut dino baad ek mazeeydaar character mila hai 🤣🤣
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just wanted to point out the scene in case some of u missed where Unnati is angry wid UV for dancing wid J, UV says dat he is not interested in J, Manyaata is the one in her mind, she is very interesting. Unnati questions him, "Interesting? Is dat all u feel abt her?". UV replies " Aur bhi bohot baatein hain par sab apne chhoti behen se share nahi kar sakte" *and then his smirk and wink* 

Okay I love this Guy.. He is Too much.. 🤣

I love how he only interested in  Manyata.,. and to hell with everyone and everything else..
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"Media ne J ko socialite bola"

That was his only reaction to those pics🤣 He is so Bindas like Our Monia 😛
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know we don't know each other, but ILU.

You made my day!!! 👍🏼
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OS POSTED!!
It's called MOMENT OF LOVE

MAnal I used ur siggie and I missed the epi.! How was it?
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: minizz

I noticed😉good to see u here😃 and I loved it.helped me get over the dance though Uday's expressions were great to watch😊

Hi guys.commenting for the first time here in this thread😊

hey minizz! :)
I know the dance! J was fully talli😆 and just keeps looking for chances to chipko😆 on UV. UV is the devil, no doubt about that. He was enjoying while J is flirting with him but he is VERY CLEAR in his mind about what he wants and likes :)
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm who else would have liked this couple !! if it was priyal gor with some other guy has Uday 😕 !! i wouldnt !!! as for me its uday makin it worth ! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: tiger_lily

OS POSTED!!

It's called MOMENT OF LOVE

MAnal I used ur siggie and I missed the epi.! How was it?

readin it :) 
onli short Uday part was worth to watch rest stupid ! n aww free to use it <3

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -debolina-

Wohi toh! Bandey ko faraq hi nahi padta 🤣 duniya jaaye ghaas charney 🤣 kaun J? kaun media? kaun Dadi saa? zarra manyata key baarey mein kuch bata do humey🤣 tats all i care for🤣 gosh tanu bahut dino baad ek mazeeydaar character mila hai 🤣🤣

AGREE after long this char is one of kind 😉 he has that all spunk attitude 😆 ...that J girl was hugging him he is liking asking tum toh uska saath reh rahi ho zara manyata ke baare mein bhi toh bato than he is like HUMARE TOH MANN KAR RAHA HUM BHI TUM DONO KE SAATH SHIFT HO JAYE🤣GOSHHH he is already has plan in mind to shift with them 🤣