Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ManVeer are the endgame! I like the sound of that Shizu :D

you know just yesterday a thought sruck me, what if this story goes the Dhadkan-movie way? like they had the initial intro for Akash saying its his rags to riches story..so here Akash after being constantly taunted by his peers and getting depressed from the humiliation decides to make it big and succeeds in it? He might approach Manya once more after he climbs the social ladder in the hope of getting her back. But by then it would be too late as Manya would either be married to UV or she would have fallen for him :) She would not reciprocate Akash's love then just like Shilpa did in the movie. The only difference is in the movie Akshay-her husband was a mr.goody two shoes and here our prince is nothing close to that😆

Oh it will be such an awesome journey for ManVeer to fall in love with each other despite of all the flaws they possess❤️

I work Shizu :)
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

ManVeer are the endgame! I like the sound of that Shizu :D

you know just yesterday a thought sruck me, what if this story goes the Dhadkan-movie way? like they had the initial intro for Akash saying its his rags to riches story..so here Akash after being constantly taunted by his peers and getting depressed from the humiliation decides to make it big and succeeds in it? He might approach Manya once more after he climbs the social ladder in the hope of getting her back. But by then it would be too late as Manya would either be married to UV or she would have fallen for him :) She would not reciprocate Akash's love then just like Shilpa did in the movie. The only difference is in the movie Akshay-her husband was a mr.goody two shoes and here our prince is nothing close to that😆

Oh it will be such an awesome journey for ManVeer to fall in love with each other despite of all the flaws they possess❤️

I work Shizu :)

yeah Neetz that could be but first they have to replace that actor he is no where close near adorable!!! Maybe J will fall for Akash then !
WhiteNights thumbnail
Kiara, J and Akash will make an interesting story. I have been saying this since the beginning. But its very tricky to get J to fall for Akash. I dont know how they will manage that if thats how its going to be. But yes if Akash becomes filthy rich J might atleast show some interest in him.
Kiara are u sure you dont dislike him so much coz he's not that handsome?😆 I dont mind akash as a friend . he was very sweet. But as a potential lover ofr manya, i just dont like it. Also because he appears much older to her.

WhiteNights thumbnail
I must get back to work guys. will see you around 🤗
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🥱
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

I am not watchin the epi today.Spoiler says too many AKASH,CHIKKI AND WHO'S DAT OTHER GAL SCENED+S!!

exactly...our time is too precius to watch those bimbos...and boring uncleji...beleive me ...since cvs now know its maanveer audi wants to see...they will def show just a few min...of them...they know we will watc it even if its for say just 2 min...trp ke liye torture karega...fast forwar bimbo and uncleji...they are pathetic...here we talking about the characters and not the real actors...no hard feeling ...cant help or see anyone agains maanveer guys...😛
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Kiara, J and Akash will make an interesting story. I have been saying this since the beginning. But its very tricky to get J to fall for Akash. I dont know how they will manage that if thats how its going to be. But yes if Akash becomes filthy rich J might atleast show some interest in him.

Kiara are u sure you dont dislike him so much coz he's not that handsome?😆 I dont mind akash as a friend . he was very sweet. But as a potential lover ofr manya, i just dont like it. Also because he appears much older to her.

Yeah Akash and J make an interesting story!!

Not exactly but that may be a factor why I dont like him ONE OF THEM atleast!
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Yeah Akash and J make an interesting story!!

Not exactly but that may be a factor why I dont like him ONE OF THEM atleast!

hey guys...it can also be a very new track between aakash and unnati...common guys think of it ...they both r mature, cool and calm and since aaksh would want revenge and prove himself to uday veer...since he will lose manya he would go in for the kill but it will be unnati...just to hurt our prince and princess too maybe...j is too young for him ...think about it too...it can happen
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

hey guys...it can also be a very new track between aakash and unnati...common guys think of it ...they both r mature, cool and calm and since aaksh would want revenge and prove himself to uday veer...since he will lose manya he would go in for the kill but it will be unnati...just to hurt our prince and princess too maybe...j is too young for him ...think about it too...it can happen

And darlin Unnati is about the same age as J and want him to fall for some of those usless brains like chikki or whoever now! 
dreamyjennice thumbnail

And darlin Unnati is about the same age as J and want him to fall for some of those usless brains like chikki or whoever now! 

awww...i forgot she looks maturer than her dada...so if j can be hooked to mr boring even she can be...atleast mr.goody goody would also be happy with a good girl rather than the tantrum princess j...hahahahhahahah...ne ways that was just a little sympathy for our dear uncleji
AraBearxo thumbnail
Yeah he is MR UNCLEJI but the point is the actor who plays akash I find him suitable for roles like the ones of his other shows  BUT NOT DEK!