Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Debo, J deserves this treatment. she's such abigdi hui brat Humpf!

She is still under the ilusion that the world rotates and revolves around her!!!πŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: loving_bird

that outside scene of manveer πŸ˜† woh kya kehta hai tumhari bhasha mein tum kitni bindaas ho...tumhe kissi cheez se dar rahi lagta..aakhir kis mitti ki bani ho ...

& when manyata had that cockroach in hand all were relief uday was realising her ki aakhir hai toh shahi khoon...πŸ˜†he is one fida & having so fun with all her antics she does one amuses him all the time...

infact jab party mein jaata hai, and he hears J saying ki humey uska sarr phodney ka mann kerta hai, he says manyata key saath rehker tum bhi uski tarah baat karney lagi ho, sarr phodna and all 🀣 🀣 wah yuvraj is toh lattooo 😳
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

did he hug her bk tho
if onli J cud realise tht he was neva interested in her... it wil always b manyata evn if she remains the typical moniya tht she is he wil stil wnt her😳

obviously NOT πŸ˜‰ oh it is manyata. haha. this guy toh finding the mystery box so interesting 😳
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
neetz, haha i so agree,uday is destined to be with manyata since childhood, now no one can stop it from happening.πŸ˜† And i think uday will defintely claim his amanat, and like he said, soon he will be the only guy in her life and we are starting to see that already. Thank god akash is dissappearing bit by bits, i was really annoyed with him, & yeah there is akash but there is jai also, though both could work for us also, as a jealousy factor for both manyata and uday and bring them even close!😳
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shizu what i concluded from today's epi is that slowly Akash will develop bitter feelings towards manya coz of constant taunts he has to hear from people. It might help in him letting go off monya's thoughts.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah might be Neetz!!

Hola Shizz!!!
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey whose bothered about his thts...huh...and those stupid chinki and wat...woh to peeche hi pad gaye hain...it si irritates me gosh i could go and slap them...put some sense into them...as for maanveer...he genuinely likes her,doent make fun of her,nor does he try to change or teach her...just irritates her so much that she remembers only him and for the momment forget every one...
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hola to everyone...

nizza 

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

hey whose bothered about his thts...huh...and those stupid chinki and wat...woh to peeche hi pad gaye hain...it si irritates me gosh i could go and slap them...put some sense into them...as for maanveer...he genuinely likes her,doent make fun of her,nor does he try to change or teach her...just irritates her so much that she remembers only him and for the momment forget every one...

seeing them kuch kuch hota hai yaar...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ aur aakash chinki minki ko dekh kar unka sarphodne ka dil karta hai...😑😑😑
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
seeing them kuch kuch hota hai yaar...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ aur aakash chinki minki ko dekh kar unka sarphodne ka dil karta hai...😑😑😑..

par mera man akaash ko dekh kar kuch kuch kehta hai...
Tv off karke aaram pharmane ko kehta hai