Updated PriDa VM on page 2 :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii friends!!!

am back with another of my experimentation on PriDa.. tried to showcase them on a song from another genre and era of bollywood music...hope u guys enjoy it..have tried with mixing diff scenes for the first time please bear if the editing is not up to good standards.. awaiting critical and constructive feedback so it helps me in improving πŸ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvnp4kA6OA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

PS:  Just wanted to say special thanks to Maham n Kanchy for their guidance πŸ˜Š
Edited by Nan08 - 12 years ago
As already said on FB
Brilliant..loved it!πŸ‘
This one was sooo sweet...
Relived the best moments of Love Ne...
Please do make more nandini...
Loads of love...
Nanzzz...
Awesome VM...seems d lyrics made for Prida only...😳 scenes n lyrics r matched perfectly...⭐️ n Nanzzz tumhare wajaha se m listning to all dis songs...😊 so thanx for dat...πŸ˜ƒ

-Nitika
nandini awesome vm yara...
love the scenes sooo much...
your editing is really good...really liked the scenes that you choose...
awesome work...
and gonna say again next time choose a new song...lolz...πŸ˜†
NanzzieeeπŸ€—...2 vms in a row, too quick and nice jobπŸ˜›..
Really sweet vm and loved the scenes you have selected...
well, the song seems quite from other side, havent heard it before...felt something weird+cute for this song (@weird, dont know πŸ˜•).. but you know well; every song fits in with PriDa..
Nice job and keep making more😊
@Na bole Tum ... wow simply loved it... even though havent heard this song earlier...m not much oldies song person πŸ˜› but i completely suited here on prida... n the way u mixed the song with that hmmm scene... that was the high point of vm...loved it

@zara dil ko tham lo : actually m not able to find thread where it was posted so replying here itself..
very nice story u have gave to it... lovely work...

chalo finally saw the vm n replied it...before u bashed me for being soo late m offfπŸ˜†
Edited by LazyKid - 12 years ago
@ Sia .. thanks a lot  for your encouraging words πŸ€—

@ Sakshi .. thanks for liking the VM and your kind words πŸ˜Š

@ Nitziee.. thanks for liking it re.. i too felt the lyrics suits PriDa only na πŸ˜ƒ

@ Mah ..thanks for liking the VM yaar ..hehehe okayyy boss on a new song next time πŸ˜†

@ Sonyooo πŸ€— thanks for liking it.. @song from other side..i got what you meant πŸ˜†

@ Kanchyyy AT LAST!!!! glad you liked it.. that hmm scene with the original dialogues was suggested by Maham so full credit for that part goes to her.. happy to hear you enjoyed both of my VMs..  @ bashing you .. no use u wont change from your late kate version as always  πŸ˜›