Updated PriDa VM on page 2 :)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii friends...

i have tried making my first VM on PriDa...have experimented with an old hindi song and b/w genre...clarity has not come out that good .. so please bear with it.. all criticism, advice and feedback are most welcome so that it helps me in improving myself.  Sincere thanks to all my lovely LNMDJ forumers who are very encouraging with appropriate  guidance πŸ˜Š

now u guys jhalo :p ... btw its all sana/nitziee fault.. they made me do it..so u know were to direct ur ire now πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmMSUyPsR3g&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Nan08 - 12 years ago
Already told you my views on this one. πŸ˜Š

As for the embing feature this is the format:

[YOUTUBE]paste link here[/YOUTUBE]

Avoid spacing throughout the format. That's where you went wrong in the embing.
 i.e [YOUTUBE ]

Hope this helps.

Maham.

Edited by ...Maham... - 12 years ago
chalo finally u posted here...
u know my views on it
ua YT url link is there that y its not getting embedded...dont directly copy paste the url on i-f...first paste it on notepad or something n then copy it frm there then paste it here then url wont appear... rest it should be embedded in [YOUTUBE]..[/YOUTUBE] tags...
wow nandini πŸ€—
awesome job on your first vm..
its really good..
you should make more...
and yeah the song is old..next time do choose a new one..lolz. πŸ˜†
great work buddy
Nanzzzieee...

I just love ur VM...though song is old I quite like it...πŸ˜› N well I already told ya my HONEST views...n m too lazy to type again...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³  Do make more...waiting for more frm ur side...πŸ˜ƒ

-Nitika
waoow...really an awesome vm nandini...
too good yaar
i loved it...
keep up the fab work dear..would love to see some more from ur side :)

-Baz
Hey Nanzieee πŸ€—... hows you? and guess what.. where am I these days? keep guessing, leving this option only for youπŸ˜‰..

ok sorry not to blabber on your very own special thread.. Yes.. special naπŸ˜›.. after all you came forward to make a vm and share..  I'm so glad you did it. Good girlπŸ˜ƒ..welcome to the world of creativity..i hope you never count mine in this category😊

Ok now for your vm... as said it, its beautiful ❀️.. infact i loved your idea on it.. full points to that.. MJ sequence, old song from golden voice collection's; contrasting with B&W coloring... really nice work on it.. And for the first time your first vm, appreciate your skills.. You have done gr8 job... And PRIDA are B-E-A-U-T-U-F-UL.. all in all that in it😊...

So, girl... what and when can we expect from you nexttime.. hope so sooon..
tc till then
Originally posted by Nan08

Hiii friends...

i have tried making my first VM on PriDa...have experimented with an old hindi song and b/w genre...clarity has not come out that good .. so please bear with it.. all criticism, advice and feedback are most welcome so that it helps me in improving myself.  Sincere thanks to all my lovely LNMDJ forumers who are very encouraging with appropriate  guidance πŸ˜Š

now u guys jhalo :p ... btw its all sana/nitziee fault.. they made me do it..so u know were to direct ur ire now πŸ˜›

@ bold: since when did you started blaming me in open forumsπŸ˜•.. Guess, you only have that effects of other side i mean all on Nitz.. hope you understand what i meantTongue
Edited by ...San-Yo... - 12 years ago
@Maham.. thanks a lot for really liking my first attempt and also helping me with your feedback/guidance.. means a lot to me πŸ˜Š

@Kanchyyy... thanks for liking it n being soo encouraging as always πŸ€—

@Mah.. πŸ€—thanks for liking it yaar..hehehe yaa will try to choose a new song next time πŸ˜†

@Nitziee...thanks for HONESTLY liking it ..at u being lazy me not at all surprised πŸ˜† ..thanks for all the encouragement and tips πŸ˜ƒ

@Baz... thanks for liking it yaar..will try another one as soon as my exams r over.. i liked making it πŸ˜ƒ 

@Sana...πŸ€—firstly ur being too modest about ur creativity..it will take ages for me to come sm wer near u ..thanks for all the encouraging coments..okk chalo lets blame nitzeee for everything πŸ˜†.. btw i guessed wer ur now..hope ur having a gr8 time wid ur family, must have been emotional at meeting ur parents after such a long time.. wishing u loads of good luck for ur futureπŸ€—
Originally posted by ...San-Yo...

@ bold: since when did you started blaming me in open forumsπŸ˜•.. Guess, you only have that effects of other side i mean all on Nitz.. hope you understand what i meantTongue

Oye Sannnaaa...I dnt mind if Nanzz blaming me for all dis...see d outcome...πŸ˜‰ nw m proud of myself for bugging her... No regrets at all...TongueπŸ˜†