Saarthi
Saarthi

Update for 27th March

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Brief Update

Mansen and Khushal discussing about Bhoomika. Khushal says that something needs to be done asap, or else Bhoomika will become superior to Yuvraj. Mansen assures him and says that he will make sure that Bhoomika loses his supremacy and is defamed. He adds that, since Bikram Ahuja was interested in Bhoomi by seeing the headlines about her in papers, Mansen will make her come in headlines againHe talks about some agreement papers and goes off to get signature(Thumb Impression from her)..Khushal gives a wicked smileEvil Smile

Yuvraj is explaning a plan of Goenka industries with Suraj and says that he plans to sell off nearby plot. Suraj is impressed and says that its good that he is utilizing the plot for Sugandhi Creations expansion. But, Yuvraj says that he is not gonna use it for that purpose, but is going to build a business empire for himself in that area. Suraj is not pleased. Yuvraj gets a call from Khushal and he walks off, leaving a thoughtful Suraj

Mansen goes to Vasudev's house to get Bhoomik's thumb impression. Vasudev welcomes him. He asks Bhoomi to put her impression on some document, but Bhoomi hesitates saying that Arjun and Keshav are not present. Mansen offers to call them on phone and explains about his plan of selling off some land. On Vasudev's insistence and pressure,AngryBhoomi puts her impression on the papers.

Vasudev asks Bhoomi to leave for Heritage House,since he cannot afford to see Mansen coming to their house, just to get sign from BhoomiAngry

A new character entry is shown. He is none other that a man called Shishupal. A man comes with a file and on seeing that, Shishupal calls someone in the Factory and tells him to go on a strike because Bhoomika Goenka has proposed to sell off the plot which was originally kept by Hemraj Goenka for constructing Quarters for the workers. He then calls the press reporter and says that there is strike in Goenka industries.

Arjun enters office and finds reporters asking questions to Yuvraj and Suraj and learns about the matter. He goes home and gets Bhoomi to the factory with Keshav. Workers are protesting and someone hands a stone to the workers and they throw at Bhoomika. She bleeds. Arjun is furious and starts fighting with the workers. Meanwhile, Shishupal comes face to face with Arjun.

LK comes and says that the real war has started and that Arjun and Keshav cannot do anything till Shishupal commits 100 mistakes.

PRECAP

Arjun telling  Mansen that Bhoomi is his bahu and that any disgrace to her will also affect Mansen & he would always be there for her

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Barbie.

I guess the turning point for Bhavri has come.
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
The good thing is that Arjun is still standing with Bhoomi and hasnt misunderstood her and is fighting for her. I just hope it remains that way... I personally think it will. I think they will not be able to do much to Shishupal since hes a union leader but after a point Arjun and Keshav will do something BIG
tajwar za Groupbie
tajwar za
tajwar za

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thanks for update Smile
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by popeye

The good thing is that Arjun is still standing with Bhoomi and hasnt misunderstood her and is fighting for her. I just hope it remains that way... I personally think it will. I think they will not be able to do much to Shishupal since hes a union leader but after a point Arjun and Keshav will do something BIG

this is arjun's love towards bhoomi ...Embarrassed

tammy

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thanks tammy!

It will be interesting to see where this is leading to.

Esti aunty

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged
thanx Smile
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Thnx for update

Go to top