im really honoring akash

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
for sacrifising his love for manita to start her new and better life. i can feel his pain its really hard to do something like that. men like him u cant find these days 👏  i really love akash i dont find him boring at all his so sweet and knows what love is and wants monia to be happy. at first i used to think he was ugly unattractive but seeing what he did for monia made me really like him because sweet hearts beauty on the outside isnt everything u know? uday may be pretty but a big jerk. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Aakash was never ugly and unattractive. He is a good man but a very flat character with no fire to him. UV is not pretty , because men are not 'pretty' as far as i remember. He is  a handsome jerk with a heart. That is how it is.
wisehigaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Aakash was never ugly and unattractive. He is a good man but a very flat character with no fire to him. UV is not pretty , because men are not 'pretty' as far as i remember. He is  a handsome jerk with a heart. That is how it is.

well what would u accept from a guy in chok? they are very flat people them selves.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramimaleklover

well what would u accept from a guy in chok? they are very flat people them selves.😊

Chok?
wisehigaholic thumbnail
akash's was just a simple sales man people his not royalty his not rich. 
wisehigaholic thumbnail
lol the place where he lives is a chok lol i dont really know how to spell it 😃 srry its chawl lol 😆 my bad
Edited by Ramimaleklover - 12 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then how come Moniya's character so different and strong despite being poorer than Aakash ??😕
wisehigaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Then how come Moniya's character so different and strong despite being poorer than Aakash ??😕

well she has raj kumari blood running through her. and she's through more then akash has.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😕 You win ...I lose ...Nice topic Bye take care have a nice day 
sh4m_4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finally someone that think dek has another male character apart from uday, Akash will get his princess in the end. but right now I wann see how Moniya become manayata