Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

yesterday something hurt me while watching Sone...

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
yesterday i was watching the closing of  star one which was in form of wedding ceremony and celebration of abhay and piya...of pkiyek and everything was good in that show ...but my eyes were were searching for DMG actors Winkwho were completely missing from scene..Confused
 it hurt me alotOuch that the show which gave star one a big status how can they forget them so easily...thank god atleast sanaya was there from mjht but still...it would have been great if dmg actors were also thereBroken Heart

on the other hand when i saw this huge wedding episode was of more than an hour ...i was surprised and sad toooCrysince when dmg was there i always wished for this kind of huge episodes just for armaan and riddhima marriage ...this thing was hurting me moreCry...
i think every show got its fav couples married except ours Confused...i wished for armaan and riddhima marriage and so for atul anjali and rahul muskan...but it never happened ...Cry  but i will always cherish for being an AR fan...

though star one forget our show to mention but even then i will thank starone for giving  us our dmg and most importanly my armaan and riddhimaSmile... which is best romantic couple and has the most romantic love story i have ever seen on tvDay Dreaming...i can never ever forget dmg in my life...Smile

and also i will never lose hope for DMG3 with armaan and riddhima and entire old gangSmile

Love AR for life

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 16 December 2011 at 1:43am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTcchamelievelin97KsgJennyAngelmoonkmh....Kiara_angelR.A.JNims-meeru_s_armaanpinkssdeejagiTheUnique..oishu..crazy4KASH_ARcaprigurlBElieveYOUrself

pari2531 Senior Member
pari2531
pari2531

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
don't worry dr.muskaan is there 4m DMG...we have to adjust like that
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
yeah we have to adjust like that only
..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
guys plzzz,we can not lose hope for dmg 3. the channel is not giving permission, so plzzz dont stop spaming and requsting and calling them. hope is all we have,plzzz we have to get it back.
WE JUST HAVE TO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeru_s_armaan

AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

guys plzzz,we can not lose hope for dmg 3. the channel is not giving permission, so plzzz dont stop spaming and requsting and calling them. hope is all we have,plzzz we have to get it back.
WE JUST HAVE TO

even i dont want to lose hope for dmg but sometimes  i feel like we r ignored badly by them...but u r ryt we have to fight for dmg for AR

Love AR for lyf

meeru_s_armaan

nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
 May be DMG crew was not invited coz they don't believe in marriages! Tongue  As DMG is all about infidelity, break ups & divorces! LOL 

Break-Ups / Adhoori Love Stories

1. Siddhant Modi

2. Shilpa Malhotra

3. Yuvraj

4. Naina

5. Suvarna

6. Raj

7. Atul

8. Anjali

9. Abhimanyu Modi

10. Nikita

11. Rahul

12. Muskaan

13. Sapna (loved Shubhankar)

Phewww... long list eh!? Tongue Did i miss anyone!? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GreenEnvy-DJ..

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
even i agree wid u ... DMG never got a proper ending coz they messed up the show to no ends... acc to me AR was the best luv story i ve ever watched on indian telly bt cvs jst messed it up so much towards the end... however i did like the ending of Riddhima proposing to Armaan.. ..tht was really unique bt still sumthing went amiss & it was a grand AR wedding ...they shd hv ended it wid AR wedding...& yes i too missed the DMG actors on the ending of Star One sp KSG & Jenny  ...

AR_EternalLove

-GreenEnvy- Groupbie
-GreenEnvy-
-GreenEnvy-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
well,
A: that was a huge ass cast, and theres always the question of season one or two and if they managed to bring in only one or two knowing dmg fans there would an outrage the size of anartica about why this and not that just cuz noone here seems to have a life other than nitpicking

B: same reason. dmg is just to much of a touchy subject i mean think about it this thing has one of the most controversial and outspoken fanbase ever, it would be a major headache in a time of bittersweet joy

AR_EternalLove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top