Remix

Star one akhri salam from priya wal

AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Star one launched with Remix and end with pkyek such coincidence is that priya was in these both shows...
the star one shows the actors speech about the akhri salam there was pkyek and ghsp main leads and priya... i m really happy that priya was there... priya wal is such important part of star one
  this part is from 2:30
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTRqRtK7kQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya was a face of newly launched star one😛 and see now star one's journey is coming  to an end sigh ohh i loved priya's speech it was touching and lovely 😍it felt gr8 to see her discussing about her journey on star one right from 2004 to 2011 priya was an undoubtedly important part in whole journey of star one... from whole PKYEK cast apart from the leads, she was the only one who was given a chance to speak about star one...  Edited by dia19 - 12 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD i dnt know what to say I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY omggg OMG thank you THANK YOU shelly for posting this here THANK YOU I am cryi8ng like a baby OMG look at Priya freaking look at her LOOK AT HER itne dino baad after freaking so damned long i saw a reflection of Ashi in her OMGGG I am just choked completely choked The way she said that OMG its reminding me of Ashi talking about what Remix means to all of them in Remix's last episode omg omg look at her eyes were actually teary as if u knoiw all the Remix days and memories were floating right in front of her...omg...OMG...now its really sinking in that YES Star One is like OVER...its over...and m feeling a bit of a pang...I don;t know why...its just u know sort of a reminder that things change life moves on and its on to us to hold on to things that matter...and this MATTERS...what Ashi AY Remix Priya brought to me matters...it so freaking DOES...wherever I go io hope am able too find my way back to them...hell what find my wya back to them?..i hope they r with all along the damned way...all through out...they will be...I love you Priya...thank you for giving me this moment feel like re discovered magic via you...omg meri Ashi😍 
hanna_montana thumbnail
i dont understand is star one as a channel closing ..??but y 
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

OH MY GOD i dnt know what to say I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY omggg OMG thank you THANK YOU shelly for posting this here THANK YOU I am cryi8ng like a baby OMG look at Priya freaking look at her LOOK AT HER itne dino baad after freaking so damned long i saw a reflection of Ashi in her OMGGG I am just choked completely choked The way she said that OMG its reminding me of Ashi talking about what Remix means to all of them in Remix's last episode omg omg look at her eyes were actually teary as if u knoiw all the Remix days and memories were floating right in front of her...omg...OMG...now its really sinking in that YES Star One is like OVER...its over...and m feeling a bit of a pang...I don;t know why...its just u know sort of a reminder that things change life moves on and its on to us to hold on to things that matter...and this MATTERS...what Ashi AY Remix Priya brought to me matters...it so freaking DOES...wherever I go io hope am able too find my way back to them...hell what find my wya back to them?..i hope they r with all along the damned way...all through out...they will be...I love you Priya...thank you for giving me this moment feel like re discovered magic via you...omg meri Ashi😍 

from the whole epd i love this only... when she was talking here and also about the show ending in sbb or sbs i was like plzz talk about remix plzzz plz but she didn't but i know she was missing remix more then pkyek...  i always watch pkyek just because i can see glimpse of ashi..
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I saw that. I just felt proud and gained that little respect for starone that I had lost 😛 And more than anything, what is beautiful was that Priya was representing Remix and not any other show. She was not representing pkyek, but REMIX! Nothing would have been more appropriate ending. It felt like even if remix had ended ages ago, it will always be the identity of Starone...Remix has and will always represent Starone from cradle to grave😛😳 

Felt really proud and happy☺️😳🤗 Starone was launched with Remix and it also ended with the footprint of it☺️😳🤗 LOVED IT!☺️