India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

i just met Abhijeet Sawant!!!! (Page 3)

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
me too I dont like himmesh he sang the hit song aashiq banaya but he gave Abhi 2sing marjawan in tat same film aashiq which wasnt tat hit song. how mean is he by being a music director. b4 he was a sover kinda boy if u all saw him on saregame b4,look at him now after being 2 en singin in films en doin dirty movie songs he got many awards 4 aashiq en he became stylish old man. if he gave Abhi tat song then Abhi wud do a hit in his debut song en cud get his dream filmfare award which he was waitin 4 months.soory if i hurt u himmesh fans but iam angry cuz he didn give sweetipie Abhi a chance 2prove his songs.

RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
you met himesh and shaan, they are some of the best today. Clap   
and you met abhijeet, vinit, and himani they are the best of tommorow. Clap
RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amryn

me too I dont like himmesh he sang the hit song aashiq banaya but he gave Abhi 2sing marjawan in tat same film aashiq which wasnt tat hit song. how mean is he by being a music director. b4 he was a sover kinda boy if u all saw him on saregame b4,look at him now after being 2 en singin in films en doin dirty movie songs he got many awards 4 aashiq en he became stylish old man. if he gave Abhi tat song then Abhi wud do a hit in his debut song en cud get his dream filmfare award which he was waitin 4 months.soory if i hurt u himmesh fans but iam angry cuz he didn give sweetipie Abhi a chance 2prove his songs.

at least himesh was the first to give abhijeet a song. and i think marjawaan is a cool song.
no other music directors were the first to give abhijeet a song, it was a new music director  himesh who did.

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KunalK

at least himesh was the first to give abhijeet a song. and i think marjawaan is a cool song.
no other music directors were the first to give abhijeet a song, it was a new music director  himesh who did.

it's ok amreen..at least he gave the song to abhijeet and not sing sing the song himself...but i love that song..it was really popular but not as popular as ashique but still the whole album did good so abhijeet's position is good...and don't worry...abhijeet will go long long long long way...it's just the beginning for him....and he had grrrrrrrrreat  beginning....i'm so proud of him....Big smile

Edited by simple320 - 29 March 2006 at 5:14pm
Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple320

Originally posted by KunalK

it's ok amreen..at least he gave the song to abhijeet and not sing sing the song himself...but i love that song..it was really popular but not as popular as ashique but still the whole album did good so abhijeet's position is good...and don't worry...abhijeet will go long long long long way...it's just the beginning for him....and he had grrrrrrrrreat  beginning....i'm so proud of him....Big smile

Moonmoon I didn say tat marjawaan is mot agood song I love tat song. I said it wasn't a hit as Abhijeet Sawant said ok . Instead himmesh aashiq banaya is a hit en he won filmfare award.

And kunalk for ur kind information Deepak tijori was the first person who gave Abhijeet Sawant a song but tat film en song not yet released but as Abhi said tats his  debut bollywood song. so I am grateful 2 deepak not himmesh.Abhi cud get the award if he sang aashiq banaya instead of himmest no offense 2himmesh he wants 2 make his place so he sang the hit one. but Abhi felt so sad & me too a lot cuz his dream 2 win fiilmfare award was taken by himmesh. I feel very bad 4 Abhi en jes cuz of neway leave it.

*~Isita~* Goldie
*~Isita~*
*~Isita~*

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG
u met emraan....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwww.....ur so lucky Cry
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
hey amreen..i'm not speakin against you...i was just saying that this is not the end for Abhijeet...and did Abhijeet really say that he was sad that himesh won the filmfare awards and not him?...cuz i haven't read it anywhere...plz do let me know if he said it...
Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Moonmoon ABhi said tat his dream was to win filmare award this yrs as his new year resolution he said tat on sify chat so he definitely felt bad en he also said he is not getting good offers in star news. Isnt tat enough 2prove u tat he felt sad! u said u r my frnd en u dont believe me tats so bad en rude. And also wo said u tat I think losing this yr is end of Abhijeet. Do u think as afan I will think tat. I always pray 4 him so tat he becum more en more successful in his bright future. Dont ever try 2pass false comment about me.

Edited by Amryn - 29 March 2006 at 6:31pm

Go to top