Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simple320 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
nooooooo amreen...i never said i don't believe you...if i didn't believe you then i wouldn't have asked you where you saw/read it...oh my god....why do you have to be so sentimental 😆 😆 ...we are friends rite? and that's why i can ask you anything rite?....silly girl.. 😆 😆 ...don't take what i say too seriously...i was supporting you and not saying things against you...and i felt that abhijeet would never say that "i am sad that i didn't win the filmfare awards and himesh did"...he knows that he started his career where himesh started a long long long time ago....hehehe...but that's just my opinion...i have no doubt in my mind that abhijeet will win not one or two but a hundread filmfare awards....so gurl don't ever think i am against you..i agree with you but i just have a diff opinion... 😃
Amryn thumbnail
well I also had diff opinion; so u were sayin tat I think its end of abhijeet en I dont like marjawaan well its ur misconception u did say wrong things bout me so if u wanna be my frnd then stop talkin rubbish bout me I kno ur not against me but u r misunderstandin me.
simple320 thumbnail
oh my god...i never even mentioned that " u didn't like marjawan or that you think abhijeet's career is over". 😕 ..you need to read my post again..maybe u didn't get wut i was trying to say...u are misunderstandin me completely...i understand that u're sad for abhijeet and i was trying to tell you that it's ok...don't be sad...but i guess me saying that was my fault...sorry that i was trying to be ur friend and for consolling you... 😊
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simple320

oh my god...i never even mentioned that " u didn't like marjawan or that you think abhijeet's career is over". 😕 ..you need to read my post again..maybe u didn't get wut i was trying to say...u are misunderstandin me completely...i understand that u're sad for abhijeet and i was trying to tell you that it's ok...don't be sad...but i guess me saying that was my fault...sorry that i was trying to be ur friend and for consolling you... 😊

Hi Simple320... I heard u sing Oh mere sona re...it waz really gud...u ve got a very sweet voice... I knw a lot of people mght have told u abt dis...still...I liked ur voice...😳

I alwayz knwe dat HR was a head wght guy...

simple320 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lvariyam

Hi Simple320... I heard u sing Oh mere sona re...it waz really gud...u ve got a very sweet voice... I knw a lot of people mght have told u abt dis...still...I liked ur voice...😳

I alwayz knwe dat HR was a head wght guy...

thank you so much for your compliment...our next round will start on friday...plz do try my next song too and if you like it then don't forget to vote...thanks a lot.....(sorry if i got off topic)

Amryn thumbnail
oh my god moonmoon go 2 ur post again en read u said tat doo u think its end of abhijeet en marjawan is acool song. well udont have 2say tat 2 me i know it en u completely misunderstood me neway