Saarthi

India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Kavita is aged lady then karan... (Page 3)

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riseNshine

Originally posted by Suraj_Kiran

I have seen her in Kesar.She is a good actress,but in that case She is not that good for Karan.Main to bus yehi kahoon ga ke Kavita jee Humaare Karan ko chod do aur jaao apne liye apne size ka koi buddha dhoondo.

sorry, i disagreeSmile I have seen her in loads of dramas n i have to b honest, she doesn't kno da 'A' of acting.  I' m not just saying it coz of karan (he's a gud actor, but i don't like him in the 'other' sense), nor am i saying it coz shazy is my childhood frend. but im saying it from n aspiring actor's point of view. she is so 'wooden' n at times over da top in her scenes. i saw her in tumhari disha n her comedy scenes were more like horror scenes!!!LOL n she does not have the natural ability of neha, nor does she have that 'spark.'

if karan really wants an actress GF.....he shud opt for neha, who is far more classyClap

Clap

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I wouldn't not say anything about her acting ability.One thing that I have always said that she is older than Karan and doens't suits with him.
alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:16am | IP Logged
she is pathetic when it comes to acting
just watch her when she makes those faces
and she is dark too in comparison to karan's complexion
he could have got a better gal
but then c who has adita chosen
he looks bad too
but i guess looks don't matter at all
i won't be surprised if i hear that the next couple on the wedding list are NEHA and NAWAB
and later KARAN And KAVITA
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alvina

i won't be surprised if i hear that the next couple on the wedding list are NEHA and NAWAB
and later KARAN And KAVITA

oh-ho, shub shub bolo!!Confused LOL

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riseNshine

sorry, i disagreeSmile I have seen her in loads of dramas n i have to b honest, she doesn't kno da 'A' of acting.  I' m not just saying it coz of karan (he's a gud actor, but i don't like him in the 'other' sense), nor am i saying it coz shazy is my childhood frend. but im saying it from n aspiring actor's point of view. she is so 'wooden' n at times over da top in her scenes. i saw her in tumhari disha n her comedy scenes were more like horror scenes!!!LOL n she does not have the natural ability of neha, nor does she have that 'spark.'

if karan really wants an actress GF.....he shud opt for neha, who is far more classyClap

Amani Dear, kya bholaClapI agree with every single word of ursSmile I never liked her acting! I havent seen her in many serials lekin jitney main dehka hai I think they were enough 2 torture me (no offense 2 her fans) She doesnt have the acting abilites an actor shuld have! Also Karan is far better n can get sum1 so much better! Lekin kehtay hai na luv is blind! God help Karan n show him the right path n how deserving he is!

Teesha

Go to top