India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Written update 16th dec 2011

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Ammaji freeing the lady Mauli and taking her away...Big smileSurya & Janvi are feeling uncomfortable..EmbarrassedJanvi is playing with the saree while Surya is rubbing his hands... LOLSurya finally opens up and tells he'll sleep in some other room because she's feeling uncomfortable with his presence...Day Dreaming. Janvi stops him from going and tells what will others think...Day Dreaming and how can she feel uncomfortable with the man who saved her honour...Heart Surya steps back... Day Dreaminghe drinks water..LOL. he sits on the chair and opens some folder but closes it...LOL while Janvi again sits on the bed thinking...LOL Surya asks Janvi whether she'll feel bad if he tells something...Day Dreaming Janvi ask him to tell...Day Dreaming Surya tells i understand what Param did with you was wrong...Day Dreaming. but you are wife of all the 3 brothers... and you never considered Param as your husband...Dead Janvi gets teary...Broken Heart she tells i agree i came on my own to marry...Day Dreaming but i was told i was going to marry Kuldeep... and at the venue i got married to you... Day Dreamingand i accepted that... Heartlater you also know how i married the other 2... Broken Heartshe tells i never thought one would make a mockery of marriage...Broken Heart Surya looks disturbed...Day Dreaming. Bulbul, Chamkila & Satpal are trying to overhear the conversation...LOL but are not successful... LOL

Santosh wakes up... Smileshe sees Ammaji not around... Smileshe wakes up others... Avtar tells he knows where she must have gone... she's out to redeem her sins...Big smile. One villager sees Ammaji leaving with Mauli... he thinks somethings fishy...Dead

Surya also sits on the bed... Day Dreaminghe tells for how long will you keep saving yourself...Day Dreaming you have already seen what worst can happenBroken Heart Janvi tells if my husband is with me i'll have always the courage and strength to do anything..Day Dreaming Surya tells you can't forget i'm also one of them...Day Dreaming Janvi tells i will never...  but not all the fingers are alike... Heartand you came to save me... you went against your own brother for me... Day Dreaming Surya changes the topic... LOLhe tells you belonged to Delhi na... then what are you doing here???Day Dreaming she tells we were forced to take shelter in Veerpur...Cry and she has studied from Delhi University...Day Dreaming. Surya is happy..Big smile. he tells you'll be also happy to know even i'm from Delhi University...Day Dreaming he specifies the name of the college... TongueJanvi teases and tells you won't feel bad na but your college guys used to come to our college to eye the girls...LOL and sometimes we girls also used to go there... LOLSurya smiles...Day Dreaming She tells that reminds me of our canteen tea...Day Dreaming. she tells she'll get tea for him...Heart Surya tells but i like black coffee...Heart Janvi is adamant...LOL she tells she'll go get the tea...Day Dreaming she opens the door...Wink Satpal & Chamkila who are standing near the door lose balance and fall down...ROFL Surya & Janvi are shocked and angry...LOL they all leave...LOL Janvi tells full army is here to watch on us and leaves angry... LOLSurya thinks tea, college...Shocked

Surya wonders what's the matter with him...Smile what is he talking... this girl is taking him away from his brahmachari tag and he's allowing her to do it...Smile meanwhile Janvi reaches the kitchen...Smile Heera is getting milk ready... LOLJanvi tells she'll do it ... LOLHeera tells show love and Surya will melt completely...LOL Janvi asks him to go... LOLSurya is thinking he needs to hate Janvi and he's gone nuts...Broken Heart. he needs to control his emotions...Smile meanwhile Janvi is coming smiling...Smile. she also stops... she wonders the same ...Broken Heart what's wrong with her... she needs to control her love emotions for Surya...Broken Heart she's here to destroy all of them... and she'll play games only...Smile

Precap - Rana is shown telling Surya that Ammaji has deceived them...Censored Surya tells he won't let her win...Dead Ammaji has managed to reunite Mauli with her husband...  when Rana's men corner them...Censored

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsaahcirkrassyourmittanushkhaswarajgirrachnadhodi713anna_88shiny3anushaashanatasha.senapatvienna234velvetscarfkripsysingh008~~~Sweta~~~zanabegone2noneAbhiAniChit15Rams3697sudhalata1veil_of_rosesspringssarah1024Faiza_samusmrasulbangaloresMayavi-26darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for updates Sujju!!!

Wow, never thought will get such wonderful episode ever, where they are really taking things liked its their first night!! LOVED IT!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
thanx for the update sujjiBig smile its was a nice cute scene with both of them talking abt college par yeh hatred wala emotion kahan se aa gaya beech meinShockedAngry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Agree Darshu dii & Lata dii...Smile. today's scene was really beautiful as it brought the first light moment between the 2... Day Dreamingbut like Lata dii wish they had not turned revengeful...Ouch. but then for the story to progress this sounds good... Day Dreamingbut am upset with Surya in the precap... Unhappybut i hope he does something good later...Heart.. maybe Janvi makes him realise something...Day Dreaming
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! 

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hi guyz , me here on NAIDL forums for thr first time ...saw some episodes lately and tried to catch up the story through written updates so thank u sujji fr providing these updates Big smile ...its highly confusing fr me to know all the characters at a time but jitna bhi i have seen n figured out is Surya-jhanvi's wedding is a result of dushmani and its so ghastly to see a girl married to 3 bros at a timeDead but must say that surya-jhanvi's chemistry is surely working fr meWink they both looked good 2gether bt i didt like the fact he was trying to remind her all the time that she is equally his bros' wife as well  Dead  earlier i heard him being a brahmachari but after watching today's epi , it didn't look that way na ..i mean neither dushmani was visible nor touch-me-not kinda behavour Confused..may b i have missed many things in between but chances are less as in daily soaps ,everything comes in a jiffy so may b surya is also love-stricken in a blink of an eye LOL...so there are still many confusions fr me ..i hope slowly i will b succeeded to know all about the story but jitna bhi i have understood that Rana's family is totally a psycho LOL ...
still have to know about Ammaji's family n her background...

and plz my biggest confusion of the day is Kaps wardrobe ? who gave him that  white shirt? samajh mein nahi araha tha kay surya shirt kay andar phans gaya ya phr shirt surya kay upar phans gai ?ConfusedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely updates, wht a rocking episode, full of JAYA, love it, tht mean surya is educated person and tht also frm the delhi, love the scene when janvi open the door and satapl chamkili fall down.

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi guyz , me here on NAIDL forums for thr first time ...saw some episodes lately and tried to catch up the story through written updates so thank u sujji fr providing these updates Big smile ...its highly confusing fr me to know all the characters at a time but jitna bhi i have seen n figured out is Surya-jhanvi's wedding is a result of dushmani and its so ghastly to see a girl married to 3 bros at a timeDead but must say that surya-jhanvi's chemistry is surely working fr meWink they both looked good 2gether bt i didt like the fact he was trying to remind her all the time that she is equally his bros' wife as well  Dead  earlier i heard him being a brahmachari but after watching today's epi , it didn't look that way na ..i mean neither dushmani was visible nor touch-me-not kinda behavour Confused..may b i have missed many things in between but chances are less as in daily soaps ,everything comes in a jiffy so may b surya is also love-stricken in a blink of an eye LOL...so there are still many confusions fr me ..i hope slowly i will b succeeded to know all about the story but jitna bhi i have understood that Rana's family is totally a psycho LOL ...
still have to know about Ammaji's family n her background...

and plz my biggest confusion of the day is Kaps wardrobe ? who gave him that  white shirt? samajh mein nahi araha tha kay surya shirt kay andar phans gaya ya phr shirt surya kay upar phans gai ?ConfusedROFL

OMG, u r here and trying to catch epi!!!!!!! Now Sumi will have perfect crime partner!

sujji0609

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top