Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hima di Certain mommies/birdies/wives  are so much eager to break this jodi...i can only laugh at their attempts without even knowing what us actually happen...always running behind a rumor...πŸ˜†
@all gurtians/maaneetians... aren't we saw enough of bhakwas/negativity since march.😲...arent we hurted so much.😲...do you all think we deseve this.😲...ANSWER IS  BIG NO..😳..😳..why dont  we all fight...is it so difficult to fight till the last breath...we are ghspians...the warriors...πŸ‘πŸΌ...maans geets'..πŸ˜ƒ..so why dont we fight for our justice and our gurti's justice...dont belive these news...😊...
this i already posted in the posts saying they got different roles...
i am posting this down below again...
okay girls...why to mourn or cry or wish for the news that is very much unsure...still gc has a movie which is half done...he needs to finish it...πŸ˜›.
and DD needs really a break...so this news may be just a news...so all relax..
who all really wanted to see them together fight for it...we have a huge ray of hopes and  NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE., if we try...πŸ‘πŸΌ
for those who want their favourites to casts with others...let them wish their favorites all the best...at the end they are just hoping the best for thier stars and its not a wrong attitude at all...let them do that...even our maaneet/gurti needs blessings...πŸ˜‰
but who really wanted them together...please do fight...join us and fight...no harm or wrong in fighting for what we want...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

Great post Hima...l don't know why people try to demotivate us...what is their agenda
TanuDDian thumbnail
thanks dear... i agree with u...

eve they have signed any other projects... we will nt stop fighting 4r geet season 2...

we want GHSP 2 at any cost...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Hima, we should not give out hope but keep fighting and stop listening to rumours as they only demotivate us😊
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this post..!! πŸ€—
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all == thanks girls for being positive ... plz we need 2get back season 2 ... so try try till we succeed ...

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Thanks Hema and nice post...hope we get them back together soon.
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing post
it was needed :)
KTPROCKS thumbnail
I agree dear
they are just putting up rumors but guys
Rumors or NOT
we must fight for Geet season 2
chocohoolic thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with this post...we need to continue the fight!