Updt- 27/3/06 (Su All over, a treat)

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

hai, aaj su hi su mera din ache se bhi achaaa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Scene 1: Su in the terrace thinking of kk and lost in her memories when his image appears in frnt of him and says tht why are u now crying? ๐Ÿ˜ญYou tried to became mahaan ๐Ÿ˜†then wht happnd? Why u r nt accepting tht kk is ur life๐Ÿ‘, she is ur love ๐Ÿ‘and u just cant go away frm her, ๐Ÿ‘no matter u run away frm this fact bt it still remains tht kk is ur life, she is all urs then why r u ruining ur life? Bt Su says tht he has no right on her ๐Ÿ˜ญbt his image disagrees and says tht u cant run away frm ur kk and this fact remains , su gets annoyed and tries to argue bt his image disappears. Su gets emotional. Here kamya trying to call manik and krish comes and says tht why r u so upset? She says nothing bt he continues saying tht he has found a girl just like kk and says tht how everyone including ja๐Ÿ˜ก gets affectionate towards her , kamya says tht she is su's wife bt krish says tht whtever su is doing is for his bro ๐Ÿ˜กbt kamya says tht how can su let go kk , krish tries to explain bt she says in mind tht manik is mine and i will nt let him come near kk. ๐Ÿ‘Next morning Veena blows shankh in mandir , kk hears the sound bt couldnt get up as she is still dizzy , veena comes out and sees ja coming out of kk's rm๐Ÿ˜ก and he goes smiling, she smiles and turns back to mandir and says tht this fact has happnd and kk accepted tht now the whole world will come to know the truth and will accept it and she prays to be all good saying tht its ur wish it had happnd.๐Ÿ˜ก

Scene 2: KK wakes up and sees door opened and says in her mind tht she had closed it night before and thinks abt it, She comes out where su and veena are taking breakfast and veena says tht kk atlast u accepted urs and ja's relation and dhruv will be happy as he will get his parents together,๐Ÿ˜ญ she doesnt understand wht veena is saying and looks at su. Veena asks su ttht he is happy with his decision and says tht both of u have made the right decision and veena asks su tht he is happy taking this step๐Ÿ˜ก , he says in an emotional mood tht he is happy and goes, kk still confused. Su talking to god in WH mandir and says tht i was thinking wrong tht kk is still mine , i was away frm her bt still loved her bt i guess i m wrong and says tht give me punishment for my sins๐Ÿ˜ญ , kk overhears this and su continues tht i myself want tht distance bet ja and kk shd vanish and they shd come close like last night ๐Ÿ˜ก, kk comes inside and asks su as wht he is speaking, he just says tht its his wish and is happy to see her coming close to ja, kk confused, su saying tht yest night u and ja , bt couldnt continue , she keeps on asking tht wht happnd last night, su finally says tht he saw kk and ja sleeping together, kk slaps su as she cant hear further, su is amazed.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Scene 3: She turns towards god and says tht this shd nt happn tht my su is saying this to me, why didnt i die before this and says tht my su doesnt trust me๐Ÿ˜ญ , she says tht if su doesnt trust her then she doesnt trust him(God) and cries and goes.๐Ÿ˜ญ Su wonders tht if i have said is nt wrong then why kk reacted this way? Kk crying in her rm and dhruv enters and asks wht happnd why is she crying? She says tht u r not ok thts why and dhruv says tht frm now on he will sleep with his papa and nt here , kk asks why and why r u so scared , of whom u r scared, he is quiet bt she keeps on asking and he says tht he came here last night, she asks who? ๐Ÿ˜•Dhruv is quiet bt she keeps on asking and he says tht frnd came here last night, kk is shocked.

Tom: Kk takes tht glass frm which she drank water and looks at it suspiciously and then smells it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlAcKrOsE2 thumbnail
thnks sooooooooo much cant wait to watch the video
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks reshma for the update

good now kk will find out that manik put something in her water, from here she will start her investigation and find out he is mnaik and not jatin

norzar
s_andy thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the wonderful update......... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx resham ๐Ÿ˜Š
yepeeeeeeee so sumit is back ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜Š
shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u sooooooooooo very much for the update resham ๐Ÿ˜Š
QueenE thumbnail
thanks for update!

The new promo indicates that she knows it is manik so she will soon find out.

Esti aunty
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx

i h8 veena, she is too much
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the update. is there any way that u can post the link to watch online ??
indu9 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the great update