Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hello bak bak bakri πŸ˜›

so how does it feel to be grilled? are u tired of answering soo many questions yet? πŸ˜‰

i have just a few questions:

-what is the date and time when you are answering these questions...now?
-your fav character in jjkn besides janda
-do u like vedhika's child?
-your most favorite place in the world?
-besides jjkn which serials do u watch?
-how many times and hours in a day do u spend on IF?
-one thing u like about the JJKN forum?
-one thing u dislike about the JJKN forum?
-most rocking person on this forum is?
-your first friend on IF?
-the latest friend u made on IF?
-your favorite bollywood actor/actress?
-what are your hobbies...besides coming to IF?
-what is the time now?

ahhh, you are done! was that painful? are u totally grilled now...ke are u ready for the next person's questions? πŸ˜‰

i hope you enjoy answering those random questions. 😳

luv,
khair

Sharmii thumbnail
omg...omg...omg....you know guys im sooooo sorry...i wasnt expecting this...im actually out of town...im in banglore right now and kinda didnt log in for 2-3 days...so didnt see the post at all....

😭
you guys need to give me little time....i will answer these sooo many questions...starting now and dont get worried if i dissapear in while...i will be back and answer the rest... πŸ˜›
Mauritian thumbnail

hello bakri urf SHARMI!!!

ready to be served πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

this one is for you

and this too

i can see you have already been placed on hot grill and you have not even got started.

i will limit myself to one simple question that occurs to me at the moment...

now a days we hear of so many new terms- manda, sanda, janda and recently we have learnt of vanda....

but your own aspirations for jassi and armaan are very clear in your username: a4j4ever.

have you felt the need to change it recently? like j4a4ever ? especially with the regular appearance of some competition on the scene for jassi?

hope you have a cool time here this week.

enjoy youself and take care πŸ€—

Sharmii thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashforever

so howz you all been? since strangely i seem to start all bakra threads with london's weather πŸ˜•... i shall start this one with the weather too.. well daylight savings has started and now we have brighter days and not as cold (*touch wood* please oh Lord we have had enough of winter!!!!!!! it's April for God sakes😭)

so howz the rest of you been?

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

Introducing this week's BKB gives me special pleasure.

I'd say I have always considered that we both are on sorta similar wave lengths. Besides, she is one of my oldest acquaintances here and a regular birdie too.... but she is still a baby by age.. awwww 😳

Such chatpataa wit!!!! urfff πŸ˜›

She has also been hit by the armanomegalomania

This 16 year old gets her message across yet, she is so lovable 😳

She gives rib-tickling answers... πŸ˜†

This knight in shining armour has come to rescue many-a-time when updates were needed... πŸ‘

Her name suggests that she is very sharmili.. but she is an actual besharam 😲

Whats more.. the gulf connection and avalukkum tamil teriyum!!!! The list goes on...

None other than Sharmi urfff Sharmada urff a4j4ever

halia  thanks for the super introduction!i feel like a star!πŸ˜†

-------------------------------------------------------

so missy, you have been escaping this seat for quite a while now I must say....

1) How does it feel to be here now?πŸ˜›erm...im confused...i just happened out of town this week and i get to be the bakra...πŸ˜›

2) When did you first sight the poor JJKN story and Armaan?oh actually my friend told me and there was this huge hype...anyways i always had an eye for armaan sir!πŸ˜‰ 

3) How do you look? Describe yourself πŸ˜ƒvery beautiful ...stunning...next aishwariya rai on its way..πŸ˜†

ok jus kidding..im 5 '3 long black hair fair brown  eyes really  thin and yeah im kinda short!i dress up mostly in jeans and shirts!

4) Have you had any crushes? Real-life ones.. people you've met.. not Armaan... 😳plenty..i have had this one since i was thirteen still havent gotten over him..actually i spend too much time thinking about armaan to bother about my real life crushes!πŸ˜†

5) Any siblings? Any fights involved?πŸ˜‰oh i have abrother who is five years older than me...at home and everywhere we are called tom and jerry!πŸ˜›so i guess u got an idea of the state of affairs..

I guess thats all for now.. I'll leave the rest of the roasting to the remaining members... πŸ˜›

acha thank you take care lashy πŸ€—

Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

K Now....I m back...EXAMS OVER TODAY.......So u guys r in for some TROUBLE Now πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Hmmmmm 😳 😳 😳

Sharmi....

1. Ur man - Polite,gentle or Manly,rugged πŸ˜› my man should have sparkling white humour...i dont want anything else..πŸ˜†

2. Ur Perfect Date - Coupled with a bouquet of English roses,Floating Candles with Rose Petals,and Violins,OR Coupled with The Moonlight,Fountains,and the beams playing with mystic reflections in the water 😳 😳 😳 wow...everything sounds pretty good..😳

K....I'll come up with more......... 😳

( P.S.Why am I in such a Romantic mood 2day πŸ˜•,I guess I always am 😳 )

armaan tralalala...πŸ˜†

thanks prachi take care!
😳 😳 😳

Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: buff

.....me too wanted to grill sharmi....so here we go

1)are you a bengali(i assumed that you are a bengali..dont ask me why πŸ˜• ..i myself dont know) or a tamilian or none

Im basically a tamilian...πŸ˜›my dads a gujrati...though i guess we all forgot about that..πŸ˜†
2)inge selaper sollara armaan mamigirly endru....ne enna sollare πŸ˜ƒ ....
what do the rest say?πŸ˜‰

3)armaan or apu πŸ˜‰ Armaan purushotam suri πŸ˜†
4)ok, see, me and moni are going to come up with the SMandA(shilpa, mona and apoorva=SMandA) version of "chandramukhi"(if you have ever watched that movie 🀒 ....coz i havent(as i dont watch movies πŸ˜› ) but i kinda know the story) story....so errm....yeah, who should apu play...the husband or the doctor... πŸ˜› erm..both..double action!!
5)Armaan is suits or Armaan in crisp shirts and ties 😳 halia...faintsπŸ˜›
6)what are you doing...i mean, studying/working?????..and what are you studying...please dont say i study armaan πŸ˜•

college student b'com..though im  kinda young for my age.!
7)are mandA in love πŸ˜› ...Is SS insecure πŸ˜‰

no clue at all..πŸ˜•

8)armaan in red or apu in pink πŸ˜› armaan in red!

hailia i think i will answer your the quiz a while later as im short on time and need to think a lot!is cheating allowed?πŸ˜†

Sharmii thumbnail
[QUOTE=bluelotus]Sharmi.... πŸ‘
Congrats......
here are my qs....

1. What is your favourite drink??? coke!πŸ˜›
2. What do you think about Arman's hair???? its a good thing he dyed his silky black hair...i was dying of jealousy hereπŸ˜†
3. Who is your favourite onscreen couple? erm...ila and puru.πŸ˜†.they are too good !perfect family with not so perfect son..but its ok..well seriously i have only liked armaan and jassi but thats till deeya gives me a chance opposite armaan!πŸ˜†
4. JP===??????? Mrs.aryan seth!πŸ˜‰
5. If you can adopt a username from any of the other IF members, which will you opt??, And why???sweetsorrow...i really like her name!πŸ˜ƒ
6. Gulab Jamun or Pavbhaji??? Pav bhaji..
7. If you get a chance to act against Apurva, your immediate reaction will be?????? i first would be 😲 then πŸ˜›then πŸ˜•then faint...and probably  do a crash course on acting..πŸ˜†
8. What is your opinion on life, love, laughter, Pinc chaddies?????????? πŸ˜†though pink chaddis isnt a bad optionπŸ˜‰...i think a life filled with love and laughter would be fun!😳 [/QUOTE]
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Congratulations sharmi!! πŸ‘ I didn't know you were this young. 😳 No questions from my side. Hope you enjoy your hot seat! πŸ˜›

i will take care !!πŸ˜›

Sharmii thumbnail
Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Congratulations Sharmi, Enjoy your week of Roller Coaster ride. I can see you will be GRILLED like our CHEMISTRY Teacher Anjali was grilled. God save you from Buffie. πŸ˜†buffie got an exam paper readied for me...im reminded of them πŸ˜†

I am really easy on questions:

1. What is the Best Thing you like about MandA? they really look good with each other though i think the story lends a kind of charm to them!

2. Do you think, they are more than just friends or its just they are the BEST ACTORS that they make every scene look like real? i think they are reall damn  good actors...that we cant help feeling theres something going on πŸ˜†

3 Since you are only 16, what are your future plans? where do you live, are you Bengali, Tamil or Pujnabi??? my future plans keep changing by the minute that i thought its better for me to concentrate on the present...though maybe i would seriously like to be a journalist!😳im a tamilain and half gujju! 😊

3. What is your favourite food? If you are invited for a Dinner by a Typical Punjabi Girl? What will be your BEST CHOICE of Punjabi food? Allu Parantha/Channa & Allu Tikki/ Channa & Samosa/ Palak and Paneer Pakoras/ Punjabi Curry or Specialty Food: SARSON KA SAAG & Makkai Roti(corn roti)?wow...i would simply love channa and alloo tikki!πŸ˜›

4. What are the main qualities you will be looking in your DIL KA ARMAN/BF/LOVER/HUSBAND?good question...but you know as long as he is honest and finds my  stupid jokes funny...i am not  expecting anything moreπŸ˜† 

Thats it for now. Enjoy your week. Have fun, Keep smiling and GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

btw, that was sharmi's 'icon' size photo -

exclusively sent by - who else! the spy photographer! πŸ˜›

im honoured thanks ket!πŸ˜† but why u need to spy on me?do i make a potential Mrs.james bond?πŸ˜›