India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

BAKRA THIS WEEK... 27th MARCH!!!!!

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged

so howz you all been? since strangely i seem to start all bakra threads with london's weather Confused... i shall start this one with the weather too.. well daylight savings has started and now we have brighter days and not as cold (*touch wood* please oh Lord we have had enough of winter!!!!!!! it's April for God sakesCry)

so howz the rest of you been?

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

Introducing this week's BKB gives me special pleasure.

I'd say I have always considered that we both are on sorta similar wave lengths. Besides, she is one of my oldest acquaintances here and a regular birdie too.... but she is still a baby by age.. awwww Embarrassed

Such chatpataa wit!!!! urfff Tongue

She has also been hit by the armanomegalomania Ouch

This 16 year old gets her message across yet, she is so lovable Embarrassed

She gives rib-tickling answers... LOL

This knight in shining armour has come to rescue many-a-time when updates were needed... Clap

Her name suggests that she is very sharmili.. but she is an actual besharam Shocked

Whats more.. the gulf connection and avalukkum tamil teriyum!!!! The list goes on...

None other than Sharmi urfff Sharmada urff a4j4ever

-------------------------------------------------------

so missy, you have been escaping this seat for quite a while now I must say....

1) How does it feel to be here now?Tongue

2) When did you first sight the poor JJKN story and Armaan?

3) How do you look? Describe yourself Big smile

4) Have you had any crushes? Real-life ones.. people you've met.. not Armaan... Embarrassed

5) Any siblings? Any fights involved?Wink

I guess thats all for now.. I'll leave the rest of the roasting to the remaining members... Tongue

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged
great lashy and it seems i m the first one to post here always makes it seem i m stalkin poor lashy
hahhahaa
ya u r right sharmi escaped lot of times but this time this gal is caught

so sharmi i wud come back later with questions i have to bug lashy for sometime now

till then enjoy ur hotseat

p.s i cant find witty questions to grill u yet Confused
prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged
K Now....I m back...EXAMS OVER TODAY.......So u guys r in for some TROUBLE Now Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hmmmmm Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sharmi....

1. Ur man - Polite,gentle or Manly,rugged Tongue

2. Ur Perfect Date - Coupled with a bouquet of English roses,Floating Candles with Rose Petals,and Violins,OR Coupled with The Moonlight,Fountains,and the beams playing with mystic reflections in the water Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

K....I'll come up with more......... Embarrassed

( P.S.Why am I in such a Romantic mood 2day Confused,I guess I always am Embarrassed )
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy, we finally managed to nail you Sharmi!!! Will be back with my ques. Till then enjoy the hot seat honey.

And Lashy you are right - it's been such a looooooooong and miserable winter this year. Has spring lost its way to london?????? Cry
prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy, we finally managed to nail you Sharmi!!! Will be back with my ques. Till then enjoy the hot seat honey.

And Lashy you are right - it's been such a looooooooong and miserable winter this year. Has spring lost its way to london?????? Cry

hey lash and hansa , Always remember Shelley's words from ' Ode to the west wind ' -

If Winter comes,can spring be far behind TongueTongue

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi4AJ

Originally posted by hansa

hey lash and hansa , Always remember Shelley's words from ' Ode to the west wind ' -

If Winter comes,can spring be far behind TongueTongue

No, right now I'm thinking more of the lines -

Oh lift me as a leaf, a wave, a cloud

I fall upon the thorns of life, I bleed Wink

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buff

.....me too wanted to grill sharmi....so here we go

1)are you a bengali(i assumed that you are a bengali..dont ask me why Confused ..i myself dont know) or a tamilian or none
2)inge selaper sollara armaan mamigirly endru....ne enna sollare Big smile ....
3)armaan or apu Wink
4)ok, see, me and moni are going to come up with the SMandA(shilpa, mona and apoorva=SMandA) version of "chandramukhi"(if you have ever watched that movie Dead ....coz i havent(as i dont watch movies Tongue ) but i kinda know the story) story....so errm....yeah, who should apu play...the husband or the doctor... Tongue
5)Armaan is suits or Armaan in crisp shirts and ties Embarrassed
6)what are you doing...i mean, studying/working?????..and what are you studying...please dont say i study armaan Confused
7)are mandA in love Tongue ...Is SS insecure Wink
8)armaan in red or apu in pink Tongue

a small JJKN quiz...lets see how much you know armaan Embarrassed

1) What colour was Armaan's shirt when he first proposed to Jassi.....and who did her ask as to what would look good on him before he went to propose...too eazee LOL
2)What colour was armaan's sherwani when he first got engaged to mallika Wink..this is march 2004
3)When was he first slapped on screen????(NO, it wasnt infront of ruby mom's house...thinkkkkkkkk)
4)What does armaan say when he first talks to jessica.... Wink
5)Who was armaan's first onscreen GF.....sept 2003 Wink
6)Who did he once say that he wants to marry(it wasnt mallika or jassi....it was someone who mona nowadays copies Wink ....hell, i made it too simple)
7)where was armaan when jassi breaks her hand(she broke her hand when she was trying to hide him from mallika)....and he was with a chick who was called----------?????????????february 2004
8)when does armaan slip a ring into jassi's fingers(NO, not in amritsar...muchhhhhhhhhh earlier but it was a dream lol LOL )
9)When did armaan first meet purab Wink ...and sharmi, your opinion on Purab's 3 metre long vintage car that he used when he was in mumbai(dont forget....P said that he was based in delhi...so when he came to mumbai, he had this hilarious CAR LOL )
10)When did armaan first see J and Purab together...(clue..the vintage car was omnipresent in those episodes.... LOL )
11)What colour suit did Armaan wear to jassi and purab's engagement Wink ....and when purab goes to greet him on the engagement day, armaan actually excuses himself and goes to talk to a family friend....now who were they....i'll give you choice
a)Mr.mehta
b)Mr.kapoor
c)Mr.Singhania
12)What colour was jassi's salwar when she went for the engagement party ????...j and P's engagement...and finally, J got pissed with meenakshi sinha and she leaves...who drives her home Embarrassed
13)In singapore, what does armaan confess to jassi on the bus/tube/whatever it wasBig smile
14)why did armaan actually go to singapore.....and who was the chick who flirted with nandu ignoring armaan???????...her name is.................????????
15)armaan ACTUALLY ONCE threw a party in celebration of aryan's birthday....when was it and what was his ulterior motive....(clue...it was thrown for a certain somebody but she didnt turn up and thus armaan bluffed to mallika, puru and ila that the party was for aryan's )

hell, answer these...i will grill you more....today is only monday Big smile

Is that the question paper of JJKN board exams or something????????? ConfusedLOL

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Sharmi.... Clap
Congrats......
here are my qs....

1. What is your favourite drink???
2. What do you think about Arman's hair????
3. Who is your favourite onscreen couple?
4. JP===???????
5. If you can adopt a username from any of the other IF members, which will you opt??, And why???
6. Gulab Jamun or Pavbhaji???
7. If you get a chance to act against Apurva, your immediate reaction will be??????
8. What is your opinion on life, love, laughter, Pinc chaddies?????????? LOL

Go to top