Indian Idol 6

Annu Mallik says it might be Sandy!

giggles_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

If the public casts its votes with discretion, then Karunya has 90 per cent chances of becoming the Idol. But there is something called destiny. Anything can happen at the nth minute. One has often seen the dark horse winning the race. It depends on who God will place his finger. In my personal opinion and according to my gut feeling, Sandeep will be the Indian Idol," says Malik

read the article at :

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;articleid=32620062142136232620062140446

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: giggles_2005

If the public casts its votes with discretion, then Karunya has 90 per cent chances of becoming the Idol. But there is something called destiny. Anything can happen at the nth minute. One has often seen the dark horse winning the race. It depends on who God will place his finger. In my personal opinion and according to my gut feeling, Sandeep will be the Indian Idol," says Malik

read the article at :

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;am p;articleid=32620062142136232620062140446

Thanks giggles.  Yeah, it could be him no doubt.  He has a large crowd to support him.....I hope this is a wakeup call for Karunya fans.
Born2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah Sandeep Will be the Indian Idol!!!!!!
ajanta thumbnail
but worthy singer is no doubt Karunya and then Sandy and Anuz....but because of faulty voting system and other reasons..(not because of talent) if Sandy becomes, we can stop believing Talent reality shows like this.....It already proved in SRGMP by Hemachendra's defeat...now again if it happend so it is really very very faulty shows...and waste of people's time and money .
rightly said, if ppl use their discretion and vote then karunya is the sure winner
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
karu's picture! what have they done!!!looks so funny. 😊
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks...i also think itz sandeep
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ButI KNOW it will be karu. 😊