India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS - The death Nail to JJKN

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Any one not at all welcomes Shilpa's entry to JJKN. . She made herself very cheap being chipko to her husband JJKN doesn't requires so many side roles like other soap .. JandA are enough with families and GM Gang. I am afraid SS entry should make any conflict within all the actors and makers. She is obviously envy Mona. Mona is really becoming very beautiful and matured Actor. Even a Good Fashion Icon. If personal conflict persists the Charm of JJKN will go to end. As already it started with the news of SS's entry in the show.

I would say Apu is unlucky and Punj is Lucky as he got rid of her.

If we recall she never got any major role in any serial except Lavanya.. That too the show was abolished within a very small while. In KSKBT Ganga is a side role. In JJKN it's the same but I don't know what is going to happen after end of Mona's contract in May '06. But it is absurd that without Mona JJKN can be pulled on. And like Keketa Mai - Jassi cannot replace by any other actor.

Kkusum no. 3 was some sort horrible memory to viewers comparing Naushen's brilliant acting as Original Kkusum. So just to end the sarial the Akhandya Bhagyati Khusum (which was the major cause for Abhay's marriage to Khusum) had to be widow of Abhay and died soon.

Her dress sense is really awkward. When she was called on stage to give the best Actor and Actress award I was about to faint with her entry in such dress. Hugging Apu no. of times and the same thing happened when I saw nach Baliye ………..Kaya re ? Tu ban ja mere bhaiya re ( I don't remember the song).

He looks exactly doesn't look fit for any key character of serial. Side roles are okay for her. Chipklani mai's sensational controversy about her age. She is 22???????????????? Sab kuch ka ek hadd hoti hai. Her hair is awkward not red not brown, not black. I think Apu was inspired by that and suddenly started keeping different hair style.

I feel she could have kept her own prestige if she would not be involved in JJKN forcibly. It just showed her feeling of insecurity to viewers. Now its clear why she used to accompany her husband in outdoor shooting like Goa etc.

I will not comment on her anchoring any show as I never seen it and would not like to also.

STILL IT IS A BIG QUESTION FOR ME "HOW APU FALL IN LOVE WITH HER" but we must consider it happened very early stage of Jassi. Otherwise it would have been Mona Agnihotri.

laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
yeah mona agnihotri

i love this name LOL

and btw thanks
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Apurva and Mona Agnihotri Clap Woh cool man Clap
delilah Goldie
delilah
delilah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I agree ...Apurva and Mona Agnihotri...absolutely fabulous!!!.. Clap
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan no 1 jjkn

STILL IT IS A BIG QUESTION FOR ME "HOW APU FALL IN LOVE WITH HER" .

SS has a very pleasant screen presenceTongue….she looks absolutely lovely onscreenClapClap….but off, she is ewwwwDead…and AA said that he used to watch KSBKBT  just to see SS….so that answers the Q….she looks fantastic onscreen...

here are some of SS' good pics where she looks niceClap..she looked gorgeous with the long tresses but now she has made it narangi and over usage of colour and other artificial products has had a toll on her hair...its so thin NOWOuch

user posted image  user posted image user posted image---------->somewhat like ashConfusedEmbarrassed

user posted image

user posted image

and hehe are some pics where she is EWWWWWWDead...now obviously, he wouldnt have seen the eww side of herEmbarrassed...after marriage she looks ewwwww....now perhaps the stress and tension has made her look different..afterall, she is married to the most good looking man who every woman wants to ogleEmbarrassed...hypertension and insecurities can make one look bad...please noteTongue

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by fan no 1 jjkn

STILL IT IS A BIG QUESTION FOR ME "HOW APU FALL IN LOVE WITH HER" .

SS has (HAD? HAS? GOOD SCREEN PRESENCE) a very pleasant screen presenceTongue….she looks absolutely lovely onscreen (WHICH SERIAL YOU ARE REFERRING TO) ClapClap….but off, she is ewwwwDead…and AA said that he used to watch KSBKBT  just to see SS….so that answers the Q….she looks fantastic onscreen... 

I LIKED HER ONCE WHEN AS KKUSUM KAPOR SHE WAS HELPING ARMAAN SURI TO CHOICE  A RING FOR HIS LADY LOVE JASMEET WALLIA. 

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
haha..poor mona Cry
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
thanks..

Go to top