India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sneak Preview of 31st March (Page 2)

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Thats for the preview Twinecool Big smile!!!!!!!

Thank god disha heard them speaking im soooo glad Big smile- now disha nows that our swwetie dk would never do anyting to hurt her Tongue!!!!

Love Asian Princess/DK ki Deewani Wink

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

hey twinecool

thanks a lot

u made my day

love kp

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
VEDANT called dish a flower and a dream wife any man would want...SEE SEE...he is falling or his bahbhi..NAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...Ok please please dont tell me he too will fall in LOVE with our D lady...or else it would suck for our hottie....BBECHARAAA...
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Vedant is going doooooooooown!!!!!!!!! How utterly undesirable this is going to be!

-DKaddict

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I somehow see another slap coming Vedant's way...This guy is going to get a rude awakening to the fact that Disha is indeed his bhabhi and not some Dish....Guess who is going to do the honors?...Yes  you are right...Our very own Disha....

cheers...
Diksha....
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Hehehehe.... Disha sure gets to do a lot of slapping in this show........ LOL

Poor Vedant! But he really does need a wake-up call on this matter. Hope he doesn't turn against the Ds afterward...

-Dkaddict

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Yeah how I wish I was there in her shoes...Atleast for the slapping part!

I would have enjoyed immensely slapping the living day lights out of all these macho men...Wink...Chavvi must be really having a lot of fun!!!

Cheers..
Diksha...
zee1 Newbie
zee1
zee1

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

hey guys,

ok so pori is up to no good ...shes trying to get the two brothers to fight asks vedant about how he feels about disha he says shes beautifl and this and that and so on and forth and any man wld be one heck of a lucky guy to have her as his wife.... Dk hears all this and goes all green screams at vedant tha he shld be ashamed she is his babhi ved says hes never thought of her as his bhabhi........dk is upset gargi takes advantage riles him up and ofcourse he gets all Angry (i dont know how he used to run a whole business empire he gets the wrong impression and gets angry at  the drop of a hat ...really hes soooo childish.......(ALL DK DIEHARDS PLS DONT KILL ME)) so dk starts ranting on about how he is not afraid of disha and how she cant  twist him around her little finger......he says some more disha hears it gets upset (REALLY this getting upset thing is akin to the E.K VIRUS)

now dk is worried and UPSET ...then they show disha with gotham he has a problem that he wants judge disha the keeper of all  to solve disha says she ll help....gargi and pori are planning to get dk against disha and pori says stuff against disha and ved to dk and thankgod he has sense enough to say that he doesnt want her(pori) saying anything against him and so [ori leaves his room....pori and gargi are talking about how they really have to succeed in getting disha out of the house before sumitra gets her memory back and disha hears everyting THANKGOD!!!!!!!

zed

no offense to dk fans really Smile

Go to top