Bigg Boss Season 5

why Sunny is a wrong choice (read the link too)

jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am flabbergasted by the number of people getting off their chests in defending a po*nstar and the choices she made,to me the widespread popularity that people like her have been bestowed with by the courtesy of a television show,the locus interest of which lies in garnering money trp's exectra at whatever cost,would do more harm to the masses for the good of a few. i have seen here some people going overbored even questioning 'once sacred' institution like marriage and the social norms, the television and media which has been used as a powerful tool by the capitalists in brainwashing the holli polloi's through relentlessly repetetive lies and propoganda,just to reduce an independant man into a slave of their lies,have done thir job.there's is a lot to be dwelled upon how being skanky doesn't mean earning freedom,or why a lifestyle like our subject could thwart peace of millions if it is brought into mainstream and acceptence. http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html read,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and ur point is?

i didnt really get what u meant to say... i must confess, i didnt read the whole of that link... u did??  it takes a lot of patience... and its really good to see that some one is reading, thinking and putting it down...  i'd like to understand ur pov...
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Sunny Leone is the one threat to the institution of marriage and our collective sanskaars?

Excellente. In that case, I'll consult her as to how I can garner so much power to mould the public thought of over a billion people.
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

So Sunny Leone is the one threat to the institution of marriage and our collective sanskaars?

Excellente. In that case, I'll consult her as to how I can garner so much power to mould the public thought of over a billion people.

please learn to read i never said she could sigle handed ruin the world but i still mentain bad examples like her over time would if given acceptance or worse still applauses .
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Showing a po*n star on tv is setting a bad example of the gals who are watching it.

I read an article where there are lots of kids who has gone on the net to search about her. She is on the show to tell everyone that she is not bad and her profession is not bad.

But telling everyone is not a good idea. If her family and friends agree with it then that more than enough, No need to show others on the same route to stardom.
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

the mindset with which people are supporting her 'choices' is definitely a beginning of MORE disastrous influences--as if we had few to live with earlier!...
We have anyways accepted drugs in parties, multiple sex partners, drinking at early ages...and MANY more things...I am not even questioning these 'choices'. These are a part of our culture now, and they began with few people who thought that they were being 'liberal' in not sharply criticizing the consequences of such choices...

BUT...another leap scares me!!...

I am not saying people po*n stars should be stoned to death--I am saying people who "DISLIKE' such stuff need to be vocal about it...and not fear being judged by so called 'liberal mindsets'...should not remain silent at least. Please come out and voice your opinion.

Thank YOU...topic starter...for sharing your criticism of po*n-stars celebrity status!!...I SHARE your feelings and opinions!!
BossB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.deadpo*nstars.org

This powerful video is in loving memory of hundreds of dead po*n stars. The killer po*n industry is full of death, disease, AIDS, murder, reckless living and abuse. No other industry kills more people due to the above

This is the reality of the po*n industry which our shameless entertainment industry is trying very hard to legitimize. Sunny may have escaped such a fate because she is too high up in the hierarchy to be affected, but most in the lower rungs don't..

IAmGonna thumbnail
Oh what utter hypocrisy by some of the posters. Showing the worthless gutter culture via a show like Splitsvilla has more negative and long lasting impact on Indian culture. If you really liked Indian culture, then you would have shut down such shows.

And now suddenly you have woken up because some p*onstar is gaining prominence. Well this isnt a closed society anymore. People have internet. Most of the people in the world have watched p*on in some way or another.

You can say that some gutter level shows are successful in India because Indian youth liked it and made it successful. And the reason p*on is thriving, is again because youth like it. Just like we should not dictate which show people should like or not, same way we should not dictate if people should like Sunny or not.

If you had raised your voice and shut down Splitsvilla, Roadies, etc, then your point on our culture would have more value. If not, it is just plain hypocrisy and fake concerns for our culture.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

*yawn*

Lazy now. I'll take the help of Philosophy - http://www.bartleby.com/130/

Read it if you have interest in notions like individual liberties and utilitarian model of society.

hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

Oh what utter hypocrisy by some of the posters. Showing the worthless gutter culture via a show like Splitsvilla has more negative and long lasting impact on Indian culture. "

And now suddenly you have woken up because some p*onstar is gaining prominence. Well this isnt a closed society anymore. People have internet. Most of the people in the world have watched p*on in some way or another.

You can say that some gutter level shows are successful in India because Indian youth liked it and made it successful. And the reason p*on is thriving, is again because youth like it. Just like we should not dictate which show people should like or not, same way we should not dictate if people should like Sunny or not.

If you had raised your voice and shut down Splitsvilla, Roadies, etc, then your point on our culture would have more value. If not, it is just plain hypocrisy and fake concerns for our culture.

I bet its more hypocrisy on the other side of it. People who are talking about individual freedom and choices...might get a heart attack when their own daughters or sisters might WANT to go for these 'careers' . firts you 'contribute' to the negative social though process...and then get heatr attacks when it strikes your own doors!!!...Those who will NOT mind are a different league altogether!!..

"If you really liked Indian culture, then you would have shut down such shows."
...  This line is best example of yapping just for the hell of it , and a demonstration of mindless argumentation , thoughtless pointing out, and meaningless talk. WHEN exactly did anyone say WE are talking exclusively to DEFEND Indian culture...did you read in between lines?...were you sleepy when you were tring to read in betwteen liness??
The whole POINT of it all is to talk about the negative impact of accepting a po*n star as a CELEBRITY. What seems ridiculous is stretching this argument to say that watching Bigg Boss is hy[pocritical for those who dislike po*nography as a part of their life??? exactly HOW if yyou may ENLIGHTEN ??