A question for Mohnish Bahl - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by achiever

Actually in one of her earlier interviews, Kritz did say tht when she was offerend the show, she went and watched all DK epis and was very much interested in knowing wat happens next of Ahmer-Zoya and thts wat will also b shown in KTLK...😛  her logic was tht DK was a limited edition serial and KTLK being an expanded version.. DK story is jst not enuff..😳..

Somehow i respect his production house.. he is giving so much into this show..😳.. really dunno abt his other shows.. bt he is way better thn Kekta mata..

I do hope they show a post marriage track. As somebody's mentioned, pre and post marriage are two different things altogether and the track has the potential to be great provided it is handled with sensitivity.

Not sure MB wants this though ( remember his recent comment about the couple living happily after with their saas aka Hiraman 😆😆)

Achiever, I agree with all the points you've made into this thread except the last one. I don't think RS has done as much with this show as he could- the scripting's been a real sore point for me. I don't like Ekta but her script writers seem to have done a better job with BALH for the time being. Both shows are packed with excellent actors- it's the script that's making the difference.

Actors are nothing if the script doesn't exploit their potential.

i dont watch BALH so i dunno.. with Ekta she is a grt enterpreneur at such a yung age.. and i respect her for tht... and I agree with Tanu.. she hits bulls eye and thn let it rots pathetically..

by gud producers i meant he goes for gud things.. his serials r grt 2 watch technically.. BALH i dont watch it nowadays so i dunno the quality.. bt BALH was sore to watch earlier.. so much of body doubles used.. technically and visually a poor fare.. the only point Kekta serials score is knowing audience pulse and bringing together awesome leads...

I have jst watched 4 serials of Ekta (KMH1, KMH2, PKEK, BALH) and 2 serials of RS (Yeh Rishta.. and KTLK).. and I luv RS's treatment of shows and his eye for details..like BG music.. clothes.. sets.. cinematography.. characterizations..

wer as Ekta usually recycles everything.. she did it big time for BALH too..😆  

@Tanu:  Yeah she didnt say specifically bt she defo hinted at future track.. 😳
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
DK ended in about 56 episodes. it was a relatively short serial. 
KTLK has already completed 50 episodes and Ashni are still in the falling in love process. there is still along way to go and I am sure many more twists and turns to come...I think KTLK has now left DK behind and it will progress on its own scripts...except for the house revelation...That is still left from the original...Lets see how that will be handled. i have  afeeling it will be differently handled than in the original..But can't say what the Cvs think of doing with that track...Will have to wait for that to unfold...
well i don't think so
but i really want such a track
Agree with whatever Armu4eva & Achiever has said abt  post marriage tracks & Rajan shahi ðŸ˜Š

It wud b interesting 2 watch How they handle the post  marriage experience...their conflicts, togetherness, bonding, fights, tears, joys coz the story of life doesnt end with a Marriage ...it unfolds so many aspects

Would love to watch that n thank god ashu has no mom..I m tired of my mom's addiction for saas -bahu Dramas...😆😆😆😆😆