Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Things heatings up between HR and ID (Page 4)

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Which idiot has written this article? Isko bolte hain rai ka pahaad banana. Media loves to create stories when there is none. Dead

The reprters of THE DECCAN CHRONICLES have written this article . I suggest you express your anger at them .

BTW solidsnake , I suggest you write your posts in ENGLISH . I dont understand HINDI that well . What does " RAI KO PAHAAD BANANA " mean ????

leoni Goldie
leoni
leoni

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soulsoup

First - someone posted this before.
Second - yaar thread ka naam denekeliye toda sooch liya kar bhai - loog kuch aur hi sochne lagenge! Wink

Wink Well should we again get prepare ourselves with new bags full of gaalis and censored words for the next battle NOW between HR & ID…At last again I will have a greattttt opportunity to meet Bapigua (the great cut and paste king) once again. Wink

angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Originally posted by angel1601

the person who has written this article must be applauded for his amazing sense of judging facial expressions of people
as far as i remember hr was in a bad mood throughout the awards functions and this person has very conveniently written that he was in a bad mood just because of debo singing his song
and he has also taken out so many illogical conclusions regarding hr's acceptance speech

people go to so many extents just to create masala in their interviews Wink
'

what about his speech after he got the award.

even in his acceptance speech he was just referring to the criticism he is bieng subjected to for his singing

as far as i remeber his speech had nothing to do wit id or srgmp

media is just taking out all sorts of conclusions and giving vent to fire between hr and id if there is anyWink

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Wasn't BAPIGUA the man who was always trying to get down DEBOJIT's and ASSAM's throats ????
leoni Goldie
leoni
leoni

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

Wasn't BAPIGUA the man who was always trying to get down DEBOJIT's and ASSAM's throats ????

Yup u r absolutely right…….he is a great Cut & Paste king of IF…He cuts articles from else where and keep posting till u get sick…it's a new formula to kill someone without a weapon it's a damn deadly weapon so beware…….

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leoni

Yup u r absolutely right…….he is a great Cut & Paste king of IF…He cuts articles from else where and keep posting till u get sick…it's a new formula to kill someone without a weapon it's a damn deadly weapon so beware…….

LOL

don't tell Bush!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

the person who has written this article must be applauded for his amazing sense of judging facial expressions of people
as far as i remember hr was in a bad mood throughout the awards functions and this person has very conveniently written that he was in a bad mood just because of debo singing his song
and he has also taken out so many illogical conclusions regarding hr's acceptance speech

people go to so many extents just to create masala in their interviews Wink
'

what about his speech after he got the award.

even in his acceptance speech he was just referring to the criticism he is bieng subjected to for his singing

as far as i remeber his speech had nothing to do wit id or srgmp

media is just taking out all sorts of conclusions and giving vent to fire between hr and id if there is anyWink

dewar per sir marnye saye apnaye hi sir per chot lagti hai.

I don't think there is any use of showing u the real meaning. you wont get it!!

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Which idiot has written this article? Isko bolte hain rai ka pahaad banana. Media loves to create stories when there is none. Dead

The reprters of THE DECCAN CHRONICLES have written this article . I suggest you express your anger at them .

BTW solidsnake , I suggest you write your posts in ENGLISH . I dont understand HINDI that well . What does " RAI KO PAHAAD BANANA " mean ????

My anger was directed against them (Deccan Chronical) only. There are some situations which can be best described in native language only. Rai ka pahad banana means To make mountain out of a molehill...something like that.

Go to top