Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Jaya* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ranig

If you look srgmp 2005 closely. they were pretty close friends. Even Brahmastra round , Hr chose Id's singers to even his own.

Wee, I guess we have discussed the politics behind this detail many-a-times in this forum before... Lets not even get back to it!

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
I too liked HR at the beginning when he was appreciating everybody ( FANTASTIC , OUTSTANDING , SUPERB , EXCELLENT , VERY GOOD were the adjectives used by him ) . But the way he treated PARESH , UJJAINI and the way he reacted when anybody found a fault with VINIT's singing was absolutely HORRENDOUS . After that , I could not but hate him after that . So I dont think it would have been impossible for ID to change his opinion of HR after seeing his true ugly form.
ranig thumbnail
You might be right... I am nobody to know the details of their relationship. But, I do believe media does blow things out of proportion. Something minor is sensationalized.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Which idiot has written this article? Isko bolte hain rai ka pahaad banana. Media loves to create stories when there is none. 🤢
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Which idiot has written this article? Isko bolte hain rai ka pahaad banana. Media loves to create stories when there is none. 🤢

The reprters of THE DECCAN CHRONICLES have written this article . I suggest you express your anger at them .

BTW solidsnake , I suggest you write your posts in ENGLISH . I dont understand HINDI that well . What does " RAI KO PAHAAD BANANA " mean ????

leoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulsoup

First - someone posted this before.
Second - yaar thread ka naam denekeliye toda sooch liya kar bhai - loog kuch aur hi sochne lagenge! 😉

😉 Well should we again get prepare ourselves with new bags full of gaalis and censored words for the next battle NOW between HR & ID…At last again I will have a greattttt opportunity to meet Bapigua (the great cut and paste king) once again. 😉

angel1601 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

'

what about his speech after he got the award.

even in his acceptance speech he was just referring to the criticism he is bieng subjected to for his singing

as far as i remeber his speech had nothing to do wit id or srgmp

media is just taking out all sorts of conclusions and giving vent to fire between hr and id if there is any😉

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
Wasn't BAPIGUA the man who was always trying to get down DEBOJIT's and ASSAM's throats ????
leoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

Wasn't BAPIGUA the man who was always trying to get down DEBOJIT's and ASSAM's throats ????

Yup u r absolutely right…….he is a great Cut & Paste king of IF…He cuts articles from else where and keep posting till u get sick…it's a new formula to kill someone without a weapon it's a damn deadly weapon so beware…….

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: leoni

Yup u r absolutely right…….he is a great Cut & Paste king of IF…He cuts articles from else where and keep posting till u get sick…it's a new formula to kill someone without a weapon it's a damn deadly weapon so beware…….

😆

don't tell Bush!