Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Things heatings up between HR and ID

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
 March
Himesh-Ismail differences grow further in Mauritius

It's a widely known fact that Himesh Reshammiya and Ismail Darbar are at clear logger-heads with each other following their fights on the sets of Zee's recently concluded tele-event Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005.

But what one had not anticipated was the fact that their fight would not come to an end even after the show is over. Everyone thought that their occasional outburst against each other was purely on sentimental issues and that they would be wise enough not to drag it beyond the show. But breaking all the beliefs, both the music directors (mentors in the show) have continued with their rivalry resulting in more and more sarcastic comments and accusations against each other.

The height was seen during the recently held Zee Cine awards in Mauritius where Himesh made no effort in hiding the fact that he was damn 'pissed' when Ismail's protge Debojit was singing his (Reshammiya's) songs. Even though Debojit commented on Reshammiya saying he is good, Himesh's jaw was stiff and he did not react at all. While accepting the award also (Best Singer Award) he made a comment directly aimed at Ismail. He said, "This year lot of people have complaints against me and don't like me. Next year I will prove myself." Does this signal that next year again they are going to be pitted against each other in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2007!

Before this, Ismail had also passed a remarked against Reshamiya saying, "He (Himesh) has 80 films. Lets see whether he will be able to establish Vinit (Reshamiya camp) as a singer by giving him a chance in all of them or I will prove that Debojit is a perfect singer by making him sing only in the two films that I have!" Looks like viewers have much more fights to witness between the two.

Source: http://www.deccan.com/TV%20Guide/TV%20GuideDescription.asp 

WHoa , things are really starting to boil . These two are finally starting to open their mouths and express their dipleasure .

Go ID .

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:45am | IP Logged
First - someone posted this before.
Second - yaar thread ka naam denekeliye toda sooch liya kar bhai - loog kuch aur hi sochne lagenge! Wink
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soulsoup

Second - yaar thread ka naam denekeliye toda sooch liya kar bhai - loog kuch aur hi sochne lagenge! Wink

Anol da,

LOL

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I believe they get along pretty well. This is all media hype and higher ratings.
mudabid Goldie
mudabid
mudabid

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged

agree, dupe post

Originally posted by soulsoup

LOLLOLLOL

Edited by mudabid - 27 March 2006 at 12:48am
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

The height was seen during the recently held Zee Cine awards in Mauritius where Himesh made no effort in hiding the fact that he was damn 'pissed' when Ismail's protge Debojit was singing his (Reshammiya's) songs. Even though Debojit commented on Reshammiya saying he is good, Himesh's jaw was stiff and he did not react at all. While accepting the award also (Best Singer Award) he made a comment directly aimed at Ismail. He said, "This year lot of people have complaints against me and don't like me. Next year I will prove myself." Does this signal that next year again they are going to be pitted against each other in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2007!

I stilll don't understand whats the big deal, if Debo sung his song. he made those songs to ppl sing. Debo is a singer. he sung the song.

if he is mad, that Debo sung better then him, then toooooo bad.

thanks for sharing the Article

mudabid Goldie
mudabid
mudabid

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

I stilll don't understand whats the big deal, if Debo sung his song. he made those songs to ppl sing. Debo is a singer. he sung the song.

if he is mad, that Debo sung better then him, then toooooo bad.

thanks for sharing the Article

Clap

indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
i dont think any promblem

they r very close to each other

and himmesh is making debo sing in his flim Clap

Go to top