Dekha Ek Khwaab

16/12/11 Episode Synopsis *Spoiler*

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
In the palace everybody welcomes her. Rajmata tells her that this is your real home manyata. Chikki is very angry from aakash, she wont be able to control her emotions anymore. Komal devi is very happy to see her daughter again in the house. In the palace servants is doing everything for her but in a very bad tone she told everybody that I am not your daughter or grand daughter. I am just like your servant so please don't ever think that I am your family member. Entire family is confused by her behavior. Rajmata is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was Shocked After seeing Akash Behaviour.. And remember Monya Words "Aakash ager Tum na B bakion ki Taran Muja chor Dyea tu ma Tuma bht maron ge"... Was Feeling Very sad For Monya... Everyone Is thinking for Her Future.. Bt Why no one Is Thinking what She is Feeling..
Bt Story is Going Great.. Superb Job By everyone..Hope Monya Understand The scenerio Soon and Try To settle In Raj Mehel...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thxs for sharing Shruti

Moniya still has  along way to go before her transformation into Princess Manyata...hope she will soon understand her duties and responsibilities towards her family...she needs to grow up

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: pri01

Thxs for sharing Shruti

Moniya still has  along way to go before her transformation into Princess Manyata...hope she will soon understand her duties and responsibilities towards her family...she needs to grow up

I agree with you Pri. The way CV's are portraying her character since past two episodes it seems all she thinks about is her own self. She didn't took few minutes to forget the person who raised her since 16 yrs and was romancing with Akash. What about the family that has been waiting for her return sicne 16 yrs doesn't she owe any responsibilities towards them. She didn't even spend a minute to think about them. Forget J, Brijraj, DS but atleast for her mother Komal. She prayed to god that Komal finds her daughter soon and didn't even gave a thought about her even once.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow im actually so dissapointed, i cant handle how immature and selfish she is...I think im going to quit watching for a week so I dont have to tolerate her immaturity and hopefully she'll use her brain in a few days!!
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
OMG y isnt dere anything abt uday..man m irritated now ðŸ˜¡
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

God she is really killing me with her bad attitude rajmata is so nice to her and she is like ...😡